1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

desihooper's Recent Activity

1. desihooper liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

I think you need to pray harder for them. This is on you.

May 7, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  2. desihooper liked lnchan's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Are you referring to this story:...

May 7, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  3. desihooper replied to the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Chas is so faking his hamstring injury. I hope he and Crane can come to a truce, and someone please get the man some pudding!!

May 7, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  4. desihooper liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It worked for the Rockets when they went to Japan to play the Sonics.

May 7, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  5. desihooper liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Pay back time.

May 7, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  6. desihooper replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

From the article,

May 7, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  7. desihooper liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Blue Jays would have to take back a large salary back to even out for purposes of the next tax threshold. Jim Crane would do that...

May 7, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  8. desihooper replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Jim Bowden hypothetical trade: Blue Jays trade 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (free agent after the 2025 season) to Astros for 1B/OF Joey...

May 6, 2024 at 10:09 PM
  9. desihooper liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It's a marathon not a sprint. 6 games against 2 division leaders goes 3-3. It's what I expected. Sucks how it happened but if you look...

May 6, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  10. desihooper liked MadMax's post in the thread Things to do in Nashville?.

Lob the bird at the Adams Family (snap snap)

May 6, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  11. desihooper replied to the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

Maybe bring in an optometrist and make everyone pass an exam before boarding the charter to NY?

May 6, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  12. desihooper liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

As an older person. see ball , hit ball becomes an issue because of SEE BALL.

May 6, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  13. desihooper replied to the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

I think Alex is in his own head pursuing that perfect swing. He's definitely got his own hitting coach and pours over (digital) film as...

May 6, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  14. desihooper liked Stephen66's post in the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

I too, have grown tired of our hitting coaches.

May 6, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  15. desihooper liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

When it rains, its pours. This team just cant catch a break. Somebody in the organization has pissed off the baseball Gods big time.

May 5, 2024 at 6:56 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now