1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

desihooper's Recent Activity

1. desihooper liked Nick's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Better win at least one of them. The Yankees winning both and coming back to Houston 3-2 will feel much different than last year when...

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  2. desihooper liked RocketManJosh's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

If we get rained out, I would rather see Zack in game 4 and still do the bullpen in Game 5, leaving Verlander/Cole at home in games 6/7....

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:48 AM
  3. desihooper liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

[IMG]

Oct 16, 2019 at 11:02 AM
  4. desihooper liked mikol13's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

This is what I want. Let’s get greedy. It’s very doable. The team has a good, confident vibe about them right now. Winning will do that...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:59 PM
  5. desihooper liked CrazyJoeDavola's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Here's my scenario: Wed - rainout Thus - Bullpen Fri - Verlander Sat - Greinke Sun - Cole Here, you have your 3 studs (well, 2.5...

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:55 PM
  6. desihooper liked AstrosRockets1818's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Game 3 was huge.

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:54 PM
  7. desihooper liked sammy's post in the thread Ka'imi Fairbairn or Randy Bullock.

Laces out, Einhorn!

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  8. desihooper liked Pringles's post in the thread Ka'imi Fairbairn or Randy Bullock.

As a Longhorn alum, this hurts me.

Oct 15, 2019 at 9:50 PM
  9. desihooper replied to the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

The other factor with Alvarez batting in front of Yuli is that they both will likely face lefties late in games. With them batting back...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:59 AM
  10. desihooper liked Handles's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

It was Sanchez right? As soon as the pitch was thrown I yelled “call it!” to my TV. I was definitely expecting a make-up call. Pissed me...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  11. desihooper liked NIKEstrad's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Aledmys Diaz had a very underrated at bat against Chapman. He and Springer extended Chapman’s outing and forced Boone to take him out...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:55 AM
  12. desihooper liked count_dough-ku's post in the thread [Official] Astros vs. Yankees ALCS.

Hang on. First of all, I thought Game 4 was the one at risk of being rained out. Second, if that happens, they'd cancel the travel day...

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:54 AM
  13. desihooper replied to the thread If you're in charge, do you let Gerrit Cole walk or pay him?.

Ford and Sparks (790 am). That was awesome, thank you for sharing, @LonghornFan !!

Oct 14, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  14. desihooper liked Severe Rockets Fan's post in the thread [Official] Texans @ Chiefs.

Finkle Einhorn agrees...

Oct 13, 2019 at 2:15 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now