1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

desihooper's Recent Activity

1. desihooper liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I haven't checked the schedule - do we get to play any teams that are under 500 this year besides the rockies?

May 7, 2024 at 2:12 PM
  2. desihooper liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

I think you need to pray harder for them. This is on you.

May 7, 2024 at 12:43 PM
  3. desihooper liked lnchan's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Are you referring to this story:...

May 7, 2024 at 10:42 AM
  4. desihooper replied to the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

Chas is so faking his hamstring injury. I hope he and Crane can come to a truce, and someone please get the man some pudding!!

May 7, 2024 at 9:51 AM
  5. desihooper liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It worked for the Rockets when they went to Japan to play the Sonics.

May 7, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  6. desihooper liked jim1961's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Pay back time.

May 7, 2024 at 9:49 AM
  7. desihooper replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

From the article,

May 7, 2024 at 6:55 AM
  8. desihooper liked Nook's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Blue Jays would have to take back a large salary back to even out for purposes of the next tax threshold. Jim Crane would do that...

May 7, 2024 at 6:53 AM
  9. desihooper replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Jim Bowden hypothetical trade: Blue Jays trade 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr. (free agent after the 2025 season) to Astros for 1B/OF Joey...

May 6, 2024 at 10:09 PM
  10. desihooper liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Don't Panic Button 2024.

It's a marathon not a sprint. 6 games against 2 division leaders goes 3-3. It's what I expected. Sucks how it happened but if you look...

May 6, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  11. desihooper liked MadMax's post in the thread Things to do in Nashville?.

Lob the bird at the Adams Family (snap snap)

May 6, 2024 at 2:47 PM
  12. desihooper replied to the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

Maybe bring in an optometrist and make everyone pass an exam before boarding the charter to NY?

May 6, 2024 at 11:08 AM
  13. desihooper liked Marshall Bryant's post in the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

As an older person. see ball , hit ball becomes an issue because of SEE BALL.

May 6, 2024 at 11:06 AM
  14. desihooper replied to the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

I think Alex is in his own head pursuing that perfect swing. He's definitely got his own hitting coach and pours over (digital) film as...

May 6, 2024 at 10:15 AM
  15. desihooper liked Stephen66's post in the thread I have grown tired of Alex Cintrón.

I too, have grown tired of our hitting coaches.

May 6, 2024 at 10:13 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now