1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Meme] Stop making me defend Donald Trump!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by TheresTheDagger, Sep 9, 2018.

1. TheresTheDagger

Yeah this happens here in this forum almost daily. LOL

Space Ghost, RocketsLegend and cml750 like this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This is similar to the cognitive dissonance that allowed Dubya 6 good years of strong Republican support followed by a Red temper tantrum and a 2nd Amendment protected bayonett stuck into his back during the last lame duck years. Also afforded them a decade of amnesia for the preceding 8 years.

Oh, so you're a independent free thinker now? Gary Johnson in 08 and 16? So hipster and forward thinking! You're such a cool guy!

But you're not telling me who you voted for lower offices out of respect for privacy?

Sad! :(

Apparently 8 out of 10 Republicans support the president's policies. So why does it matter or worth the effort to prove that his supporters doesn't personally like a pathological liar? So you're telling me that Donald John Drumpf isn't a good drinking buddy?

I guess it's a funny gotcha to prove libtards wrong on yet another symbolically important point.

GOTCHA!!

3. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

And what of the blind allegiance for Hillary, a woman with 40 years of corruption and controversy under her belt?

4. Invisible Fan

BENGHAZI!!!

In our hearts and minds.

Never forget!!

5. Svpernaut

Are you kidding? Benghazi is the least of the corruption. The Podesta emails are crystal clear alone... not even taking the other 40 years into account. That's the very reason 8-10% of Bernie Voters (that's 1.3 million Democrats) voted for Trump.

This is exactly the problem. The DNC likes to paint themselves as the "enlightened" party, yet they are just as rotten at their core as the GOP and they live in denial about it.

RocketsLegend likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

But seriously, if we're able to escape without a Clinton foundation induced trillion-dollars-each wars and a Madam Secretary Hillary trillion dollar cluster**** that changed a city plus the generations of Anericans after it and caused another government department to form out of nowhere...

...then maybe things aren't as bad as people think it could be.

7. biina

biina Member

The blind allegiance that didnt stop her losing to Obama, and if she is so corrupt why is she not being prosecuted since republican took over all arms of the government (including the judiciary) or has Jeff Sessions also sworn allegiance to her?

Sweet Lou 4 2 and B-Bob like this.
  8. Invisible Fan

If she can pardon herself, her Clinton foundation cronies, podesta, her husband, and Socks then maybe you're talking on an equivalent level you think you're making about the people "supporting" a Democrat president?

Trump was elected to lock her up.

LOCK HER UP.

9. Svpernaut

That blind allegiance gave her a senate seat she had no business taking from actual New York Democrats. That blind allegiance could not stop Obama clearly sweeping primaries. There is documented proof that she colluded with the DNC for the nomination, denying that is like denying the sky is blue. That blind allegiance insured that she was chosen as Secretary of State.

Below is a list of just some of Hillary's decades of scandals, political corruption or overall terrible actions. Manny of her scandals are the exact same type of scandals that Trump is known for:

• She intimidated and tried to silence Bill Clinton's many sexual abuse accusers (she even threatened them live on the Today Show) - for decades, even though there is clear evidence proving the accusers are telling the truth.
    • Her intimidation of Bill's accusers included illegally accessing their private information contained within their FBI files... while she was NOT an elected official.
    • While First Lady, she waged a war on the IRS going so far as to call them the "Gestapo."
    • Her run in with the IRS came about due to the Whitewater scandal, where it was proven that the Clinton Campaign improperly handled campaign funds and donations.
    • At the same time, her law firm "mysteriously" lost years of detailed billing record for the Clintons.
    • The Clintons, threw their campaign friends under the bus, and they became the fall guys, while the Clintons came out clean (sound familiar?)
    • There is overwhelming evidence that in 1996 she helped broker a deal to sell technology secrets to China to help pay for their 1996 Presidential campaign (nearly the SAME THING Trump is accused of).
    • She was complicit in Bill's coverup of Lewinsky and his eventual perjury.
    • Many of Bill Clinton's final day white color prison pardons, ended up heavily contributed to Hillary's evential NY Senate Run.
    • She once called someone, "A ****ing Jew b*stard."
    • In 2008 she alluded that white Americans were racist and wouldn't vote for Obama.
    • During her 2008 campaign, she and her staff openly lied about landing in Syria under "sniper fire," the press traveling with her said it was BS.
    • She famously lambasted her Arkansas State Police Bodyguards with derogatory comments.
    • She's called secret service agents protecting her, "*******"
    • She blamed the Secret Service for letting the Lewinsky scandal get out
    • Upon leaving the White House in 2001, she "inadvertently" tried to ship hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of White House furniture, art and furnishings back to Arkansas.
    • Having no real connection to NY, she moved to New York and stole a senate seat from a more deserving New York democrat.
    • She knowingly and willingly broke Federal Law law using a private email server while Secretary of State.
    • She tried to cover up the fact that she used a private email server, including the destroying of subpoenaed evidence.
    • In 1996 she defended and Supported the "Defense of Marriage Act"
    • In 2002 and 2004 as a senator for NY, she once again openly defended the "sanctity of marriage," saying she didn't support gay marriage.
    • She didn't officially support or defend gay marriage until her 2008 campaign.
    • The Benghazi cover up is true and has been proven by federal investigators, the only real debate is if what she did was illegal or not. I don't think she deserves jail, but it certainly takes into question her character because of her efforts to cover her ass, rather than to possibly save American lives. She didn't act to save lives, she then lied about why the attacks started, and she then tried to cover up the communications from behind the scenes that proved it.
    • At the DNC convention in 2016, she called both the NRA and republicans, her "enemies..." so of course on the fence Republicans wouldn't vote for her - this level of vitriol is no different than Trump's.
    • It has been proven, without a doubt, that the DNC and Hillary colluded to silence more than 13 million DNC voters during the primary. There was no reason to even have the primary, because the DNC decided from day one, that Hillary would be the pick.
    I could go on, but hopefully you get the point... but I'm guessing die hard liberals still continue to live in denial about her. Which is every bit as pathetic as the MAGA hat wearing Trump supporters refusing to hold him accountable for his corruption and childish antics.

10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Delusional

11. Svpernaut

Keep living in denial, that's why we have Trump. CONGRATS!

12. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

After trump gets indicted you will hear his defenders here scream out... "but, her emails"...

R0ckets03, Invisible Fan and foh like this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Wait, we have trump because people are living in denial about Clinton crimes and thus not vote for her?

I didn’t see the child sex ring on your list. So not too delusional.

Rashmon likes this.
  14. Svpernaut

Yes. Trump won the presidency by fewer than 120,000 votes across five key states. More than 1.3 million Democrats voted for Trump. This does not even take into consideration the huge turnout for third party candidates - the largest third party turnout since 1996 and Ross Perot. Or those who abstained. Wake up, you're living in denial... which is no different than MAGA fanatics.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/5458...voters-ended-up-supporting-trump-survey-finds
    https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ayed-home-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/

15. foh

foh Member

I read all the way up till the "jew b*stard" slur accusation. All the way from 1974 by a husband and wife (and someone who was supposedly within earshot)... Then I got tired. Is there a shorter list that contains only things that she was under investigation for? Could you respond to the argument by Biina as to why she hasn't been locked up yet? Who is protecting her criminal ass at DOJ/etc that is so powerful? Thanks.

In general. I think Trump's list of these nefarious activities accusations is longer in the past two years than Hillary's in the past 44 (2018-1974). Hillary Clinton is a politician and as a politician with such a long career, you will certainly be able to dig some dirt on her (and a whole lot of conspiracies).

mdrowe00 and Rashmon like this.
  16. biina

biina Member

I didnt ask you to list your delusions. I asked you (and you are yet to answer) why she has not been prosecuted for all these crimes you are so convinced of that she committed?

You have a republican congress, senate, Trump in white house, DOJ and SCOTUS, and after all the lock her up chant, yet non of them has deemed it necessary to prosecute such a criminal? Are they also colluding with her?

KingCheetah and R0ckets03 like this.
  17. Svpernaut

The same reason that other politicians and people in power don't actually ever get in trouble for their actions. The have power, money, powerful allies, and most importantly the blind allegiance of the ignorant masses who support them.

Like, agree or beleive my list - I don't care. You won't even admit and hold her and the DNC accountable for colluding to silence Bernie voters when there is overwhelming evidence... but that doesn't matter. Some of those Bernie voters voted for Trump and other disgusted DNC voters voted 3rd party or didn't vote.

The DNC has no one to blame for losing but themselves. They alienated millions of their voters who didn't vote for who they deemed to be a corrupt candidate. If you wont' take my word for it, you should certainly take theirs if you cared for your party.

I know I certainly hold the GOP accountable for not taking Trump seriously and for backing the "status quo" candidates who would not ever win a moderate vote.

18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

You missed the point.

A correct answer is because so many people are easily manipulated in believing the worst of Clinton, the dem would have been smart to select a candidate with less manipulable baggage.

A big reason why trump won is because of so many people believed the worst of her. People that wasn’t fooled didn’t vote for trump.

foh likes this.
  19. Svpernaut

I'm a huge Trump critic and I didn't vote for him, that doesn't matter. Again, both sides are to blame. If the DNC would have put up a viable candidate we wouldn't have Trump.

20. foh

foh Member

I'm not asking about who to blame. I'm asking if by chance I missed some fact and Clinton was in fact more contemptible than your average politician out there and therefore people justifying voting for Trump over her have a valid point and are not just a bunch of haters.

The fact that her and DNC apparently colluded to sway superdelages towards her is somewhat damning, I'll give you that. But DNC is to blame here more than anyone (probably) and given our two party system, there is not much we can do to fix it. It has been fixed now thought - there are no superdelegates anymore. So something good came out of that scandal. In the end, if there was another candidate with the same clout as Hillary, I wouldn't put it past them to use their leverage to their fullest ability to get the nomination. Is this a criminal offense? Anyone prosecuted?