1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden body

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Nah bro, I know you.

2. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

3. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

Uh, hmm.

I mean, go through your posts I guess if you are this clueless.

But, how am I a "fake ass b****"? I've not commented on your chest-hair crusade; I have not even revealed which side of the argument I'm on.

All I'm trying to do is show you how shockingly weird you are being.

4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Go find a quote of me saying any of those things verbatim, fake ass. Show me how clueless I am.

Haven't picked a side yet? Oh really, yet you come after me. Again take a seat bro. You're dumb as ****, making up **** too. Never said any of those things, make me realize how stupid some of y'all are and make up wild assumptions.

I should make some myself. With your levels of reading comprehension, it's safe to say you didn't graduate high school.

5. DanTony!Toni!Tone!

This guy makes @DrexlerFan look awesome in comparison. I'll take the C-list actor over douche bro any day. I'm surprised he can look away from a mirror long enough to write his drivel here. I'm guessing he uses one of those blue tooth headsets so he can continuously stare into his own eyes longingly. This guy got jealous when he heard about what Steve Bannon can do to himself. He's like a real life Patrick Bateman that kind of likes basketball.

DonKnock, BigMaloe and HakeemOnlyFan like this.
  6. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

All true except,

I love basketball. Not like.
    And I don't know who that other guy is, but ya prolly cooler than me. Wont lie about that.

DanTony!Toni!Tone! likes this.
  7. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

I guess what annoyed me particularly was how you said you'd have sex with another poster's wife. That she would choose you over her husband. You'd make her grab her ankles, right? And I can only assume it's because of how amazing you think your body is? Or how impeccable your game is? The way you challenged everyone to stack their tinder profiles/matches/etc against yours, I just figured you had a high amount of confidence in that department. And yeah, you're getting pretty crazy about the chest hair thing, so I assumed you have a shaved chest.

Admittedly, some really wild assumptions I was making there. Completely out of left field.

Then, the icing on top:

Clearly, the questioning of your sexuality really, really got you going and you didn't appreciate that. But I mean, now you're telling me I have dicks in my mouth lol.

I truly hope you're a troll and not a real person so I can just tip my cap to you and say good job.

Deckard and DonKnock like this.
  8. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

None of it really bother me. If it did, it'd mean I'd change my ways, right?

Here's the thing. When people talk **** about bodies ( I've noticed this topic in particular) in person, email, text, forums. They go too extreme. Yet never put up for themselves. I firmly believe there's people here with better tinder matches, better body, etc., than me. But my point was the ones talking **** NEVER put up. Like my buddy today always has an excuse for not going the pool. Oh bro, skin cancer. Oh bro, it's just a **** show of douches. Truth is there's 5 people there, no one has a good body and I doubt anyone cares.

But, he goes that dude probably has no personality, sucks at life but thinks he's special cause he has big arms.

Idk why this topic gets people swinging. I just know they NEVER have skin in the game and put up. Never. I find it fake, hypocritical, etc. And like I told him at dinner, for someone that claims to be not judgmental you're very judgmental and insecure.

For people here commenting on a body, put up or shutup. If you talk it against it, youre gay. But the accuser has nothing to back up he has any sort of game....see the stupidity?

Mind you, I recognize you misread what I wrote and appreciate that. But take note of any topic regarding bodies, it turns to he's gay, insecure, etc., quick by people who shouldn't be commenting on bodies at all. Don't believe me? Just take note and look at this thread.

Everyone talking ****, yet nobody put up. Cause they know they ain't anything. It's bravado.

I honestly got no shame and little insecurities, I keep it real. I'll be straight up about it all. Of the ftw rockets ****** posted him up with tons of hotties, I'd salute him and say this jigga is for real. But he rather call people gay, see the defensive stance.

9. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

I'm not going through all these pages but surely somebody posted the Scola look ok pic somewhere that deserves my like

[​IMG]

10. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Post 1 - Calls people with chest hair gay
    Post 2 - Calls knote32 fat and a "fruit cake" (in response to knote32 using it to mean gay)
    Post 3 - Tells Nook that he will take his significant other if they were all in the same room
    Post 4 - Brags about body
    Post 5 - Says Louka looks like Seth Rogan (why does Seth Rogan get brought into this?? Your celeb crush?)
    Post 8 - Asks "boys" to look at his avatar and brags about not lifting and "great genes"
    Post 9 - Goes on about his body again, and suggests everyone not so brave to put up a pic is fat.
    Post 11 - Goes on back to Nook about banging his wife again
    Post 12 - Bla bla I've got better game bla bla
    (More and more use of profanity because it's getting sensitive now)
    Post 14 - Reminds Nook to post a pic of himself (he's really gotta see Nook for some reason - for "Research" I guess)
    Post 15 - Getting more aggressively really really must get himself in the same room as Nook
    Post 16 - Offering to show tinder screens (I SWEAR IM NOT GAY!)
    Post 17 - Now Nook is 12 years old (make up your mind)
    Post 18 - Suggests he isn't trying to show off and is just defending himself - oh yeah and will screw Nook's wife still (lol)
    Post 19 - Once again going on about Nook's wife
    Post 20 - Again
    Post 21 - Again
    Post 22 - Calls someone else a cuck...
    Post 23 - Defends himself against that this isn't about sexuality (LOL I SWEAR IM NOT GAY)
    Post 24 - Calls another guy fat again (another pattern here)
    Post 25 - Suggests someones a pedo (cmon now)
    Post 26 - Back to tinder catches again (man he is really showing us now)
    Post 29 - Some rant about "game" again (*yawn* as if your screenshot of some Bonds ad. is to be taken as proof)
    Post 32 - He certainly isn't trying to big himself or deflect as he just states that here... it's got nothing to do with it I swear!
    Post 33 - Guys he isn't touchy about it he can prove it!
    Post 35 - Hurts to sit (low hanging fruit lol)
    Post 37 - Calls me fat
    Post 38 - Calls ThatBoyNick fat
    (Enter more useless posts here)
    [​IMG] (also not fat I swear - see my picture I totally didn't copy from the net)

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

ivy leaguer be all like

HakeemOnlyFan and RiceRockets like this.
  12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Talking **** and not proving what you look like....smh.

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Women want this, women prefer that"

14. mockster

mockster Member

Lol, you sound like an ego manic. Anyway screw your body I'll slap you into outer space

HakeemOnlyFan, BamBam and ThatBoyNick like this.
  15. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Yea, that is fairly obvious.

Your physique is pretty trash.

LHSPanther62, Drogba, Nook and 4 others like this.
  16. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LMAO

LHSPanther62, mockster and DonKnock like this.
  17. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

nope, his mom monya said she would kill him if he ever got a tattoo

#177 RocketsTruth, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    chievous minniefield and Drogba like this.
  18. RocketsTruth

RocketsTruth Member

damn people forget harden is taller than jon jones

19. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Lmao you look weak as hell

20. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I always forget how miserable the offseason threads are

PDXPal, Tfor3, Dacamel and 2 others like this.