1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden body

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, Aug 13, 2017.

1. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Hey let's call people gay, question their sexuality then not be willing to back it up. Oh so mature...

Let's talk about how manly we are, then not show WHO we are. Oh how tough you truly are...

You're right on the last part. It is sad. People can talk so much on the web, ask them to back it up and they hide. I was willing to be sincere. Nobody here will show a pic of themselves, prove how much action they get, but got no problem insulting others.

See the stupidity there?

2. Abraham Rodriguez

Have no idea but i think hes around 225.. not bad for his height.. damn im 210 and 5"11

3. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

All I see is you being extremely sensitive and acting like a complete narcissist. And you are exceptionally touchy.

Calm the **** down. And lose the torso avatar. So, so weird.

Streets 01 and DonKnock like this.
  4. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Lol.

Honestly, not touchy at all. Just wanted to rile up the folks that think shaving is gay. Whatever happens on here, really doesn't change anyone's lives.

But I wasn't fronting. I got no problem sharing my tinder, game, etc. People love to front on the internet, call em out and they run & hide. All I was doing was proving that.

I dared all these alpha males to step up, and their lips got dry as ****. All are straight p*****s.

Can't remove photo till tomorrow, bro. Sorry. May never. I can't help but admire myself. I'm genuinely a narcissist.

5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

He can't be more than 210 in his younger days. He was way more athletic I feel his first year here. Either that or just got real lazy off ball. He use to cut a lot. Now without the ball he's chilling 8ft behind the line.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

Isn't that what Barkley used to say?

7. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Mines a legit hernia though, you can see it right below the belly button. Hurts a lot to sit, or if you're putting a shirt on over your head.
    [​IMG]

#147 SirIvyLeague, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  8. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

You, genuinely a narcissist? Never would've guessed.

People are just sharing their opinions. And that's that.

Whether or not people are willing to go "blow for bow" with you,going through all the trouble of taking pics, uploading them, screen-shotting message information and matches, then uploading those,trading account information to prove no private messages are being sent, all to... what, prove that hairy chested guys get more girls than you, with your hairless chest?

All of that seems almost as pathetic as me being bored enough to actually engage with you during your strange conquest for male chest pics, and exchange this many messages.

I came to this thread to talk about James Harden's body, damn it.

Streets 01, topfive and Nook like this.
  9. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Pages full of projection, manly boasting and "I can get every single woman in the world - including your wife!"... I think I know the real reason why it hurts to sit...

10. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Did Brian Chapman start a new account?

11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Ok
    Just saying don't bark, if you can't bite.

But back to James's body. Honestly not too concerned, it's where his mind is.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Where did I ever say that?

Just saying this...if you got better game than me, prove it. Otherwise continue hiding behind a screen. Capiche fatty?

14. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

LMAO people who work out so much for body image seriously lack self confidence.

You'll never look good enough because it's a mental thing. You will always believe your not good enough.

No amount of fake self assurance changes that.

chievous minniefield likes this.
  15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

You should be the last person besides basketball holic talking. I know who you are lol. You're fat and lonely. Get help.

16. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I don't even workout. I'm barely 185lbs lol.

17. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmao I'm skinny as **** and I have my own family.

Swing and a miss. Like the rest of your trolling.

18. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

He's probably just gathering that based on your assumption that someone's loving wife would automatically leave them for you if you were all in the same room together for some undetermined amount of time. You know, because you're so jacked and your game is so good and your chest is so smooth. Remember?

DonKnock likes this.
  19. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Where did I say I was so jacked?
    Where did I say my game was so good?
    Where did I say my chest was so smooth?

I think the fundamental problem here is reading comprehension. I admit I don't workout, I admit I have a hernia. All I'm asking if you guys are so damn alpha, prove it. Love to see people talk **** on the net then not put themselves out. See the irony?

And to not be a fake ass b****, like you. I put myself out. Dare anybody else too. Y'all talk behind a screen so tough. But in real life...quiet af. Prolly got a dick in your mouth so you can't speak up @HakeemOnlyFan

20. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member