1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2.0]Cyberex, paging Cyberex...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Rocketrik

Rocketrik Member

Do we lose capela in a sign and trade for LBJ ?

2. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

If this happens holic is Morey!

Rocketrik likes this.
  3. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

If this happens then @Clutch needs to raise holic's salary. (And no I'm not willing to take a pay cut to facilitate that, so don't ask.)

everyday eddie, D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  4. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

We’ve already lost Ariza. That ship has sailed and there’s no decision to be made there. So really if morey goes S&T would you let Capela, Gordon and Ryno + picks go for LBJ?

5. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

We couldn’t afford to keep him under the hard cap due to S&T. We’d probably have to use him to facilitate dumping Ryno anyways.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I always thought Philly was the best landing spot for Kawhi. Should be interesting to see what happens.

BigMaloe, Trackwell and malakas like this.
  8. Vivi

Vivi Member

Sixers need to trade every asset they have to get Kawhi basically...Saric, Fultz, Heat pick...super gamble, if that nets you Lebron you do that of course, but if Kawhi will leave after one year ugh. I also have really a difficult times thinking about a guy like Leonard play under Lebron, what's going to happen when Lebron will scream on the bench?

9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Damn that would be a good team; adding Lebron and KL to the two young building blocks. Philly would dominate the east for years. And that's a team that's good enough to beat Golden State.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  11. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

This is what i like to see! We going down with the ship!:D

Raisin, hakeem94 and adw like this.
  12. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

He doesn’t like the city. We got only pocket change for a King, and to my knowledge not even a meeting. I think 99.2% is low!

13. Vivi

Vivi Member

Lol, Covington, Saric and Philly 1st which would be as good as our 1st...

D-rock likes this.
  14. Rocketrik

Rocketrik Member

Yeah that's a trash offer. Covington is a great defender but he's really inconsistent with his jumper and doesn't do anything other than stand in the corner. Saric is a nice role player but not a starter and that Philly first is as good as ours.

D-rock likes this.
  15. Vivi

Vivi Member

Yeah, i like Saric a lot and i'm pretty sure the Spurs like him too, but he's not a star and not enough to get Leonard with just a mediocre pick and Covington which would be a younger Danny Green for them.

16. malakas

malakas Member

Look..Kawhi got insulted to the point of wanting out because he long time teammate who they have won a RING together said that his injury was worse than Kawhi.
    Have you seen what Embiid is saying? Even thick skinned ppl get offended let alone Diva Kawhi.
    100% he will bolt out of there.

adw, Richie_Rich, Vivi and 3 others like this.
  17. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Houston needs to be in the mix for tyreke Evans....somehow. The warriors beat writers are saying GS is in the mix.

18. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Not if it's the unprotected Miami 1st

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

That would be better indeed, basically Saric and a 2021 pick (which btw has no guarantee to be a lottery pick), i mean, obviously better than the Sixers 2019 pick, but still not a great package if you ask me, i'm not even a great fan of Fultz, but i feel like they need to throw him too in the deal to have a chance. For the record, i think Covington has decent value at best.

20. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

If Philly could get a commitment from LeBron first, they could go as far to offer Simmons and salary matching pieces for Kawhi. Then the Sixers still would have Fultz-LeBron-Kawhi-Saric-Embiid.