1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Minnesota Riots [may 2020]

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Astrodome, May 28, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. conquistador#11

Can you believe it? There is a country named New Zealand,

T_Man and Nook like this.
  3. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Ah, the bigot showing his colors.

London'sBurning likes this.
  4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

The tragedy that will come of this rioting, violence, and looting is that now people will be increasingly fearful of young, black males. Racism will be WORSE than before. And the perpetuation of blacks' under-performance in society will cycle further. It's a pity.

5. conquistador#11

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

The two Atlanta pigs fired...
    *DWBB? (Driving while being black?)

Nook, DVauthrin and superfob like this.
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

Meanwhile the shoe conglomerates have taken notice which shoes were taken last.

London'sBurning likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

White people... SMH

Nook, Ziggy, DVauthrin and 3 others like this.
  11. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I want to respond to a few things in this post.
    I am absolutely certain that there were / are white supremacists that came to Minneapolis to cause trouble during the protest. I think the three men who tried to throw a Molotov into a Somali business in my neighborhood were white supremacists. I haven't seen evidence to say that they are a significant part of the people causing trouble the same with out side Lefitist groups as Antifa. The arrest records and from what I've seen personally it seems that the majority of those looting and burning are people from Minnesota and certainly not part of any organized group here to start a revolution or spark a race war.

On the driver of the truck while that was a very horrific incident there are a lot of questions now being raised regarding why and how the truck was on the freeway and the intentions of the driver. MNDOT and the Highway patrol are now saying that the truck was already on the freeway when they closed it so this might not have been a deliberate circumventing of the barricades. Also even according to some protesters who were part of stopping the truck and pulling out the driver he seemed confused. That still doesn't explain why he continued to drive into the protests when from his angle he would've been able to seen it well before he got to it.

Finally regarding the authorities taking into custody locals and or business owners protecting their businesses and neighborhoods this was a big concern for people like myself who did go out during curfew to help check out on things in the neighborhood. As everyone saw with the LE shooting someone on their own porch LE were very aggressive and the message from authorities was that they were going to enforce the curfew because agitators might pretend to be locals. For the group I worked with we made sure to wear high visibility vests. To announce our selves when residents came out even shined a flashlight. For LE to try to avoid them if we can and we passed on information about the movement of LE in the neighborhood.

12. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

It’s a funny clip but that FBI guy is kind of cocky too. I’d bet you there are better way to identify yourself than just hurling insults.

the11mingdynasty likes this.
  13. Senator

Senator Member

Yeah, that's why you're out there supporting guys who are bending over small business owners on the streets , twisting them like pretzels and leaving them paralyzed for life as a mob of 15. Always act hard behind a screen, or a in a gang, but on your own relying on your intellect, fail miserably.... and blame the white man. You need a father figure - not more hate.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

this pathetic little racist just can’t help himself

DVauthrin and London'sBurning like this.
  15. WNBA

WNBA Member

The Trump Reich is the global enemy.

DVauthrin likes this.
  16. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Well.. nobody respects police. Collectively, they've let their reputation turn to ****. They're down there with tow truck drivers.

17. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

So the next time when you’re getting jacked, you’ll call the tow truck guy first?

18. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Protestors getting sick and tired of Antifa

19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

This is just sickening.....

T_Man

20. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I think i'm in LOVE!!!!

Strong Black Woman!!!!

T_Man