1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Bucks @ Rockets 10/24/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 22, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

2. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

lol yeah right

fckbandwagons and HP3 like this.
  3. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

It's not a coincidence that Harden ALWAYS struggles against the Bucks. The Rockets are not beating the Bucks in a Playoff series if it even comes to that.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

and made so many stupid decisions...I hate watching his out of control drives at times

I need this GS L to help get my mind off this...smh

B-Bob and HP3 like this.
  5. amaru

amaru Member

That's what Mike does to anybody not named James Harden. Did it to Chris as well.

PeterKingX likes this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah alot of questions to be answered still with a deep rotation like this.

7. mario_v

mario_v Member

I don’t care what the analytics say, those iso 3s are garbage.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

I hate to say this, but Mike has got to do something about Harden getting forced right, almost EVERY time(be it the Jazz or the Bucks) a really good defense has done this to them Harden gets shut down.

Little Bit likes this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wonder if MDA puts in Ryno to guard Lopez and moved Tucker to the SF, would the outcome been different. MDA just need to make some freaking adjustments; not every game can be one by superstar talent alone.

Little Bit, MrSabotage and PeterKingX like this.
  10. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

[​IMG]

11. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

****ing ego man. I think wb played well.

bro2044 likes this.
  12. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

They took Harden's shot away from him and were forcing him to the lane. I do wish Harden would go for the floater or do a post fade. We know he can do both. If you hit a few shots early on, they'll stop guarding you that way. I would rather him take those shots and miss than hit a really contested 3pt shot. Although, he did get cheated out of roughly 10 points tonight. But that doesn't change the fact he needs to change his game against teams like that.

**** the Bucks. There's a reason why they won't win the Championship. If you play dumbass defense like that against a team that can finish in the paint, you won't win most games. It's the reason they got exposed in the playoffs last season. Overrated team. Also, there's no way Giannis shoots that well for the rest of the season.

HP3 likes this.
  13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They do the same thing, Lou williams goes cold too lol, I think Rocket fans know that...and when he does it looks just as ugly.

No, Ego took open shots, I always want him to do that (although sometimes he should put it on the floor and attack when cold...) but...

As mentioned...Lopez is a low post player...putting a SF on him is EZ buckets. Tucker may as well not be there. He's going to either foul him (and hope the refs don't call) or Brook is just going to lay it up with no contest...because when you are a 7 foot center being guarded by a SF then it is an open shot.

slothy420, malakas and HP3 like this.
  14. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

This game actually gave me hope. We see Westbrook still has it. He can still take over a game when needed. Shots just weren’t falling tonight. But I’m not concerned. We know offense isn’t a problem, especially for Harden. He won’t have off night like this very often.

But tonight we had a glimpse of what the backcourt duo can do. Should be a fun season.

fckbandwagons likes this.
  15. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

We can’t win with RW getting 24pts, 16 rbs, 7assists! SMH.

16. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Westbrook was the biggest bright spot tonight. I also think House will be able to really help the Rockets at small forward. I’m not really mad at Eric Gordon because he was taking wide open shots. It’s on D’Antoni for not subbing him out.

I just want to see Harden make the adjustment against defenses that play behind him and take away his ability to go left by driving every time and either hitting a floater, getting to the rim, or forcing a second defender to help and he passes it to the open man. I also want to see Mike D’Antoni make necessary adjustments in crunch time. Capela or Chandler on Lopez anyone?

DreamShook likes this.
  17. amaru

amaru Member

It won't. Mike will **** it up long before we get there. Trust me on that.

BasketMAD and pippendagimp like this.
  18. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

The Bucks have the luckiest defense in NBA history. That's how.

19. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Nah it's F Dantoni right now. Too much versatile talent on this team for us to be sitting in our hands.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea, I usually defend Mike but this was not one of his best games. Our offense was fine...ish, if Gordon could hit his open shots, this is a different story. But the real story is forcing Harden right and us having no way to adjust to it.