1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Breaking] Multiple package explosions in Austin

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Mar 12, 2018.

1. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

That's what is weird to me. These are fairly run of the mill conservative viewpoints.

He doesn't scream Kekistan Jihadi to me.

Although those posts were from 2012, before the Great Unawakening.

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Incredible work by law enforcement. That had to have taken thousands upon thousands of man hours. Funny how Trump suddenly thinks the FBI are heroes again since it is politically convenient.

superfob and Amiga like this.
  3. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

It's willful ignorance from a sheltered Christian homeschool upbringing.

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Your boy Trump would have been all over this story fear mongering if it had fit his agenda.

5. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

dealing with this with my oldest son currently. Mental illness awareness needs to be on everyone's minds.

Exiled, AroundTheWorld and B-Bob like this.
  6. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's funny when the police weren't telling us what they were doing to track him, he looked like a criminal mastermind -- knows how to make bombs, picks targets where he won't get caught, keeps changing his MO to stay one step ahead of the cops. Then we find out how he gets caught, and he looks just as dumb and sloppy as most criminals.

7. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Lately, I see Amazon deliveries through vans, not personal vehicles. I know people could sign up to deliver for Amazon during the holiday rush and that's when a lot of randoms would pull up to your house to drop off a package.

I still have some doubts on the trail theories. Someone walking on a trail carrying a box looks suspicious.

Authorities already suspected him before the FedEx shipments. Having that footage basically confirmed it was him, but they were onto him before that.

Credit to all the law enforcement and agencies that worked on this. They're still cautioning residents on suspicious packages that may have been sent/placed before he was apprehended.

8. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

500+ federal agents worked the case

9. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

When others politicalize this event in this thread you're dead silence. You only care if I do it? Please go **** yourself.

#189 RocketsLegend, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

11. PhiSlammaJamma

Take precautions.

[​IMG]

Exiled likes this.
  12. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah, **** that. My silence was from the fact that the city I have lived in for over 10 years was being subjected to random bombings. The APD and federal agencies who ran the investigation were very tight-lipped and that seemed to have worked. None of us currently know anything about the motive of the bomber.

Just as I find it detestable that you're trolling around this thread with your usual horseshit, I find it equally gross that people have tried to project their own beliefs about race by conflating the crimes' circumstances with their motives. These people who deliberately miss the forest for the trees are some of the most exhausting on the Internet.

I care about what you're doing because you have a long history of not respecting the rules of this BBS when it comes to keeping politics in the D&D. You spam the hell out of this forum with your incessant interjections about President Trump when we know your politics already and, oftentimes, you go out of your way to shoehorn them into unrelated topics. I think you'd find that people are just as annoyed at the frequency of your one-note kazoo symphony of stupidity as they are the substance.

Furthermore, despite all of your "contributions" to this site, you can't even find it in yourself to donate to the upkeep of this community that you spam so much.

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

God bless. It's a hard row to hoe, but there are good possible outcomes.

studogg likes this.
  14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Everyone here derails threads outside of D&D with anti Trump posts and you just admitted that you only care if I do it? You're too much of a coward to respond to other users who are using this event to further their political beliefs.

15. King of 40 Acres

King of 40 Acres Contributing Member

Thank God I tracked him down - Tweet from Donald Trump

Exiled likes this.
  16. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I wonder why @dumbartonbass wasn't upset about these posts?

17. mtbrays

Supporting Member

Maybe because I don't have time to read every thread of this BBS looking for reasons to be pissed off like you do. Perhaps I also believe, after 1+ year of evidence, that you are not actually interested in talking substantively about anything. If you were a more genuine poster, you may have learned that I agree with you that those who rushed to pin the motive of the first bombings on racial animus were too hasty in looking for a narrative when the authorities weren't releasing any information.

How about this? You make a donation to three groups:
    1. The Anthony Stephen House Fund, benefiting the wife and 8-year-old daughter of the first bombing victim.
    2. The Draylen Mason Memorial Fund, benefiting the family of the 17-year-old second victim and the reconstruction of their family home.
    3. This BBS. For somebody who sucks up so much of this site's bandwidth posting essentially the same misspelled and tired grievances, the least you can do is help Clutch keep the site going.
    Provide proof of these three actions, which will demonstrate that you care more about this crime and its victims than you do projecting your politics onto the rest of us, and I'll dialogue with you. Until you do that, you will maintain your reputation the second-most aggravating poster on this BBS.

#197 mtbrays, Mar 21, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    el gnomo likes this.
  18. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

I'm not donating to this forum who allow users to be harassed, bullied and allow other users to break bbs rules with no repercussion. If mods don't care about this forum then why should I donate my hard earned money? Also, I find it funny that you missed all those posts but was able to navigate my post. Okay dude.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

20. mtbrays

Supporting Member

Glad to know you don't actually care about this story, its victims or the BBS you claim to hate, but can't escape. Who knew that a Rockets fan forum, where you openly disagree with mods' behavior and can't stay on-topic to save your life, would hold such a sway over you? The D&D is this way, snowflake: http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?forums/bbs-hangout-debate-discussion.28/

CometsWin and across110thstreet like this.