1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

roslolian's Recent Activity

1. roslolian replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

Who cares man LeBron is still playing yr 21, you acting like he is in his prime. Him getting a turnover is still 1000x better than other...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:20 PM
  2. roslolian replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

He's the oldest player in the league. It's a testament to his greatness people expect him to still be a focal point. Imagine expecting...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:19 PM
  3. roslolian liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

This game is over. Lebron is so old, damn.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:17 PM
  4. roslolian replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

Yeah I also didn't understand why it wasn't mandatory before. I guess it was a "street cred" thing basically you were too cool for draft...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:16 PM
  5. roslolian liked Rokman's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

No $hit?! It's about time. How they were able to skip that was stupid. Teams should have been demanding that all along.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  6. roslolian liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread [Goldsberry] The Loophole that is Breaking the NBA.

I’m all in for some FIBA rules.

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:15 PM
  7. roslolian replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Kat and Gobert work because of their defense and KaT/Naz Reid stretch ability. If they both can't shoot 3s the offense wouldn't work cuz...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:16 PM
  8. roslolian replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Why is Tari the backup PF and Jabari the starting SF? Jabari is too stiff and slow to play SF he is 6'10 he is a PF/C. It'd be like...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  9. roslolian replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Why do you want 4 centers on a 15 man roster?

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  10. roslolian liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

If he stays healthy, he's going to have a long career in the league. Me personally? I'm going with a shooter in the first round. We...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  11. roslolian liked OremLK's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Like I said, I don't mind if we draft him in the 2nd round as a Boban replacement, I just think taking him in the first round would be...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  12. roslolian liked lakersuck2's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

I really doubt he's actually 6'3. He looks tiny on the court. His wingspan is only an inch above FVV. Maybe he just has a really long...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  13. roslolian liked j@amc's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

Agreed. That draft-eligible players must complete measurements and drills, including shooting, strength, and agility testing, is a huge...

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  14. roslolian replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

I'm just happy everyone is required to attend the combine now so there's a lot more clarity on these players. And yes Rob D does look...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:48 AM
  15. roslolian replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

It would depend on his measurables during the draft combine. If he's like 6'1 without shoes then hard pass imo. I think if we just...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now