1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

rocketsjudoka's Recent Activity

1. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread What it means to be Anti-Woke.

I’ve answered this before but to repeat. Simply identifying no but if they have transitioned through surgery and or hormone treatment...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:33 PM
  2. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread USSC decisions.

Do you agree that in 2003 Congress authorized use of force against suspected terrorists?

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:30 PM
  3. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

My mistake then

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  4. rocketsjudoka liked K9Texan's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

The meme was intended for Kanye West, not you. Kanye is committing a willfully and significant sin by creating a p*rn site. It's one...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  5. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Breaking 1-06-21: MAGA terrorist attack on Capitol.

I know for a fact that many of the people at BLM protesters who were looting and burning have been prosecuted and there are ongoing...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:25 PM
  6. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

We know that the Klan and Nazi groups have been allowed to have rallies under free speech. There is a fuzzy line exactly when speech...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  7. rocketsjudoka liked deb4rockets's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

I don't have a problem with people protesting anything they want in this country, as long as they aren't inflicting violence or...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  8. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Arizona's Indictment of Trump Allies For Fake Electors Scheme.

I’m sure there are some who are going to go on about “Lawfare” and then post some tweets about why this is a miscarriage of justice....

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:18 PM
  9. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

I wasn’t the one who was praising Kanye. Or even brought him up.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:14 PM
  10. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

I hope so but we’ve seen many government policies not work out the way they were intended or have unintended consequences. For example...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  11. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Good News: Hamas officials say group willing to disarm if Palestinian state is established.

I don’t know what to make of this proposal. It could be a sign that Hamas is starting to really fear for its survival or it could be a...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  12. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

Speaking of Kanye https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/kanye-west-yeezy-p*rn-adult-films-b2534364.html Kanye...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:02 PM
  13. rocketsjudoka liked VooDooPope's post in the thread Do any of you (besides me) believe in Jesus?.

[MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  14. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Columbia and Harvard actually aren’t public institutions and if they so choose to could shut down any protests in their property the...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  15. rocketsjudoka liked Amiga's post in the thread The question of trump immunity.

He was asking: couldn't Ford be prosecuted for pardoning Nixon (for obstructing justice)? My immediate novice thought is no, that's...

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now