1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

mdrowe00's Recent Activity

1. mdrowe00 liked DaDakota's post in the thread Liberal hack.

I want laws passed that say if you call yourself NEWS you have to tell the truth or you will be fined heavily. DD

Jan 21, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  2. mdrowe00 liked B-Bob's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

Huh. When did this strip switch from humor to documentary?

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  3. mdrowe00 liked Nook's post in the thread The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread.

[IMG]

Jan 21, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  4. mdrowe00 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

lol... dershowitz is trying to spin the hypocrisy between his past and current positions on impeachment... "criminal-like conduct"?...

Jan 20, 2020 at 2:04 PM
  5. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Chance of War with Iran.

And what is your solution then? Not do anything? If you really feel that way then you might as well just give him a crown. You talk...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:11 AM
  6. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread.

Well this answers something I was wondering about why the Trumpers on my facebook page were posting stuff about how animal fats are...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  7. mdrowe00 liked Andre0087's post in the thread The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread.

It's hard for me to believe someone in the Trump administration actually did nutritional research on these issues. It was more like is...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:07 AM
  8. mdrowe00 liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread The W(why)TF did Trump do this? thread.

Eating natural sugars from fruits and vegetables isn't really a threat to future type 2 diabetes. They aren't unhealthy. Children are...

Jan 20, 2020 at 9:06 AM
  9. mdrowe00 liked dobro1229's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Amy Klobuchar for President thread.

“Trump sucks a$$ and all, but I’ll take dumpster over her”. I imply that Trump = dumpster. That’s the exact same explanation that...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  10. mdrowe00 liked dobro1229's post in the thread [OFFICIAL] Amy Klobuchar for President thread.

Dude do you realize that Donald Trumps AG’s have been Jefferson Bogard Sessions and William Barr? Those two guys never saw an inmate...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  11. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

This argument that impeachment is overturning the 2016 election. Unless Hillary Clinton is going to be president if he is removed it...

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:46 AM
  12. mdrowe00 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

[MEDIA]

Jan 20, 2020 at 7:44 AM
  13. mdrowe00 liked RayRay10's post in the thread Space Force.

Bingo. We didn’t need a Space Force, that was already covered by the Air Force (we were known as the Air And Space Expeditionary...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:18 AM
  14. mdrowe00 liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Chance of War with Iran.

Actually if you read the Anwar Awlaki thread you will see there was a lot of criticism of Obama's use of drones. I agree though this is...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:17 AM
  15. mdrowe00 liked Rox>Mavs's post in the thread [Bible] Let's find something more boring than politics to discuss.

Thanks for your contribution Malakas. I deeply appreciate your perspective coming from an Eastern Orthodox tradition. Years ago after my...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:08 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now