1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

j@amc's Recent Activity

1. j@amc liked D-rock's post in the thread Buyout Candidates 2020.

The core of our team is obviously Beard - Brodie - BobCov - PJ. That 5th starter should have been Harkless if he did not plunk out. So...

Feb 23, 2020 at 2:44 PM
  2. j@amc liked D-rock's post in the thread Buyout Candidates 2020.

Wolf pack analogy is spot on, kudos AW.

Feb 23, 2020 at 11:54 AM
  3. j@amc replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 2/22/2020.

And why not talk about rebounding? The Jazz are best defensive rebounding team in the league (measured as allowing the lowest...

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:19 AM
  4. j@amc liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Does anyone still doubt we get the two seed (at minimum).....

This is like a brand new team. I dont recall any team making this drastic of a change in season as far as playstyle+personnel. I...

Feb 23, 2020 at 7:56 AM
  5. j@amc replied to the thread Buyout Candidates 2020.

Well, we won't likely agree on much of anything here. You are right that Coach Brown and that '04 team lacked harmony. But just to...

Feb 22, 2020 at 1:25 PM
  6. j@amc replied to the thread no truer indication.

Weirdly, our strategy for reducing turnovers is to pass less. If our stars create but don't force the action by chaotically dribbling...

Feb 22, 2020 at 10:57 AM
  7. j@amc liked heypartner's post in the thread no truer indication.

Win the turnover battle bigly with swarming, frenetic switching D, and smallball can still produce more shots on goal....often...

Feb 22, 2020 at 10:50 AM
  8. j@amc replied to the thread Buyout Candidates 2020.

Well, we remember that 2004 debacle differently. What I saw was a group of NBA players that could not buy a perimeter shot and could...

Feb 22, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  9. j@amc replied to the thread Buyout Candidates 2020.

I think all the big men in the NBA should contact their player association's reps and demand that the "illegal defense" be abolished....

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:42 PM
  10. j@amc liked D-rock's post in the thread 10 man rotation?.

The Covington for Capela trade was the key. Without RoCo then MDA cannot execute his vision for new skills ball system.

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:33 PM
  11. j@amc liked Poonwalker's post in the thread 10 man rotation?.

I would even say this puts us at the level we were with Ariza and Luc, both offensively and defensively, only difference is we have...

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:32 PM
  12. j@amc replied to the thread 10 man rotation?.

Adding Carroll and Green to the mix makes this less of a science experiment and more of a true roster/team. I've had a hard time...

Feb 21, 2020 at 6:48 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now