1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

j@amc's Recent Activity

1. j@amc liked A_3PO's post in the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

If Cody works on his body and gain strength as expected, he'll be better than J-Dub.

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  2. j@amc liked OremLK's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

I think we've all kind of accepted the "inconsistent shooting" narrative, but I kinda want to push back on it a little bit. Every...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  3. j@amc liked Mathloom's post in the thread So, where's everyone at with Jalen going into next year?.

Well said. Inconsistency is a false narrative. If he improves his mechanics or selection and his % go up, then his inconsistency will...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:19 AM
  4. j@amc replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

Agreed. That draft-eligible players must complete measurements and drills, including shooting, strength, and agility testing, is a huge...

Apr 25, 2024 at 9:14 AM
  5. j@amc replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

Services do consistently list Sheppard as 6'3. I'm assuming that his without shoes height. Dillingham seems to be 6'1 with a decent...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:05 PM
  6. j@amc liked Aruba77's post in the thread Intl. prospects thread.

No Ceilings Deep Dive Tidjane Salaun https://www.noceilingsnba.com/p/tidjane-salaun-is-the-ultimate-lottery

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:41 PM
  7. j@amc replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

Sheppard looks like a shorter, quicker Austin Reaves with slightly more range.

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  8. j@amc replied to the thread Reed Sheppard.

What would you trade though? Swap the Nets '24 pick and what? Whitmore?? That 's expensive. It would be great if whoever is on the other...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  9. j@amc liked Aruba77's post in the thread Reed Sheppard.

I think we’d have to move into the top 5 to have a chance at him. I think he’s a great fit. One of the few players worth moving up...

Apr 24, 2024 at 1:19 PM
  10. j@amc replied to the thread [Game Theory/Sam Vecenie] Rockets Offseason Review.

All the pressure is on Green and Sengun. Let's see what they are made of. Both will have a much better negotiating posture if they show...

Apr 24, 2024 at 8:38 AM
  11. j@amc replied to the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

A new mock (4/24/24) from CBS Sports' Kyle Boone has Clingan falling to the Rockets at #9. While he'd be hard to pass on, I have my...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:18 AM
  12. j@amc liked Mr. Dominant's post in the thread Alperen Sengun Finalist for MIP Award 2023-2024.

Kia NBA Most Improved Player Finalists for 2023-2024: Tyrese Maxey, Philadelphia 76ers Alperen Sengun, Houston Rockets Coby White,...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:22 PM
  13. j@amc liked PuzzledFan's post in the thread What type of player to target with 2024 Nets pick?.

I played tankathon tonight and nailed the number one pick on the second click. That gives us a 50 percent chance, unless it's rigged.

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now