1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Imanimal's Recent Activity

1. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Boban would never sniff 40-20 and 37-11 in the two final games of the NCAA Tournament. Shaq, Ming, and Jokic maybe but not Boban. That’s...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:52 PM
  2. Imanimal liked Rocket River's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Adams is gone in 2 yrs tops Uncle Jeffie as well We won't be in the lottery again IMO I like the idea of another bully Look at...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:46 PM
  3. Imanimal liked Rocket River's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

3 should do. Honestly I think of Sengun as more a natural 4 Adams - Edey - Boban Sengun - Tari - Jabari Jabari - Whitemore - Dillion...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:45 PM
  4. Imanimal liked Rocket River's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

THIS!!!! I think Next to Sengun . . . .. He'd be great SIZE IS BACK BABY!!! He can bully some of these stick men Steven Adams with...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:44 PM
  5. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

…..everyone on this board wants the next Jock, Clingan, or Garuba who are “more athletic”…..I am looking for the next Yao Ming. Edey...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:38 AM
  6. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

I don’t recall either of those guys scoring 40-20 and 37-11 in the biggest games of the year nor do I remember them being back to back...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  7. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Clingan definitely going top 5. Edey will be there at nine and the Rockets should take the gamble. Not many 7’4” disasters. Even old man...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:17 PM
  8. Imanimal liked cheke64's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

I watched the purdue vs uconn highlights right after the post not knowing about either, and I was not impressed with Clingan. He's like...

Apr 24, 2024 at 7:15 PM
  9. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

One player was significantly better in the tournament and that was Edey. Stats weren’t even close and he outscored him 37 to 11 in the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:08 PM
  10. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

I respect your view, but how many times this year did we watch games where Ackerman or Hollins was saying we just couldn’t handle the...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:13 PM
  11. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Was Yao fast? Is Jokic fast? Are Adams & Sengun fast? This kid doesn’t get 40-20 and 37-10 and back to back player of the years by...

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:15 PM
  12. Imanimal replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

Trae Young is instant offense and would make you forget FVV in a heartbeat. He’s basically the closest thing to Steph Curry and Dame...

Apr 23, 2024 at 5:45 AM
  13. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Pretty easy to verify….can’t remember you ever making a worthwhile post.

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  14. Imanimal liked DaDakota's post in the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Yeah, I like him too.... DD

Apr 22, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  15. Imanimal replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

Additional note….Klingan the projected 5th pick had 11 points and 5 rebounds and Edey had 37 points and 10 rebounds in the final game....

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now