1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Two Sandwiches's Recent Activity

1. Two Sandwiches liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Here's some Wilson highlights vs some of Aggie Cooper, simply because I'm jonesing for actual football and not this draft speculation...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:16 AM
  2. Two Sandwiches liked Shark44's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Lots of great players available, but 2 guys standout we should consider moving up for Cooper Dejean and Johnny Newton. Both of those...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:14 AM
  3. Two Sandwiches liked Qan's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I'm still confuse on why Atlanta took Penix...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:12 AM
  4. Two Sandwiches liked jch1911's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Trade 2-59 + 2025 3rd to AZ for 2-35 DB Cooper DeJean 2-42 IDL Jer'zahn Newton [IMG]

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  5. Two Sandwiches liked cmoak1982's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

How true are the rumors of his diabetes/coachable? Found it weird

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  6. Two Sandwiches liked zeeshan2's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Newton and Dejean still on the board tomorrow wow

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  7. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I'd love to see us trade up to 32 for Newton or Dejean.

Apr 25, 2024 at 10:40 PM
  8. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread 2022: Work-Out Thread - What you Lift Bro?.

Got this today. Did a quick 20 minute workout (workouts are quicker on this thing, due to one rep to failure), and let me tell you, I...

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  9. Two Sandwiches liked houstonstime's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

As ridiculous as it all is... whats even more insane is that she went after UH. A NCAA TEAM!!! Are you kidding? I feel like Oregon has...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  10. Two Sandwiches liked ROCKSS's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Agreed, the RED is so nice and they look great with the white pants, white socks, white shoes....classy and so different. The H town...

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:28 AM
  11. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

Here we go. Fun little petition. Feel free to post it on other forums. The more, the merrier. Hell, tag Cal on reddit, if you want....

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:21 AM
  12. Two Sandwiches liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

We are going to see more of it soon.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:51 AM
  13. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

I'd like to see them lean more into red, but I'd like to see that color switch places with deep steel blue.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:50 AM
  14. Two Sandwiches replied to the thread Uniform changes.....

It's infuriating when you see that side by side. Makes me hate the Titans... If I didn't before. I hope the rest of the league sees The...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:42 AM
  15. Two Sandwiches liked J.R.'s post in the thread Uniform changes.....

Cease and desist! Cease and desist! [MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now