1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BigMaloe's Recent Activity

1. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Idk man, i like Williams but i really feel hes being massively overrated. Hes just got that great role player vibe to me. And since he...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:52 PM
  2. BigMaloe liked Mathloom's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

So now that the charade is over, let me share my true thoughts. No matter how bad a draft is projected to be, there is no chance that...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:24 PM
  3. BigMaloe liked Believe It!'s post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Just realized those are his career numbers. This season he's at 19/4/5. Still would not trade two top 4 picks for him.

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  4. BigMaloe liked MrButtocks's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

OKC has five players that are 21 or younger. Jalen Williams is 23 years old, but only a second year player. They have shown no...

Apr 25, 2024 at 1:22 PM
  5. BigMaloe liked theDude's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

But when you trade for more future picks from a team that projects to be good, that’s the type of players you get, anyway. Look at the...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:48 PM
  6. BigMaloe liked theDude's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Good players will force themselves into playing time. We currently have guys on our roster like Holiday, Tate, Jeff Green, Landale, etc....

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:46 PM
  7. BigMaloe liked topfive's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I just love the sheer entertainment value of @Mathloom arguing against himself for a page and a half to prove a point. :D

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:34 PM
  8. BigMaloe liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Doesn’t change much on your thinking but I wouldn’t count FVV in the calculus for whether or not we should draft anyone ball-heavy. We...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:33 PM
  9. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

nope, nor #9 straight up but i would be willing to let it go for him + asset. knowing how bad stone is with trades and negotiations, i...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  10. BigMaloe liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

Trying to get any other player on this roster who is most effective with the ball I'm their hands is a dumb move when you have Alpi,...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  11. BigMaloe liked J.R.'s post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

OP taking his beef public! Context:

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:24 AM
  12. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I'd rather have caruso from the bulls

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:22 AM
  13. BigMaloe liked jch1911's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

i like Coby. But even I would not trade #9 (plus) for him. Tate and multiple 2nds? I would be all over it. (or even a FRP in the 20's)

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  14. BigMaloe liked Nook's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I have no interest in White. Someone has to score for that Bulls team.

15. BigMaloe liked Plowman's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I wouldn't trade one. Daaaamn.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now