1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

BamBam's Recent Activity

1. BamBam replied to the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Don't want to spoil it, but JLin fumbled at the goal line. He made up for it by not playing at all in overtime though... Good...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:42 PM
  2. BamBam liked SamFisher's post in the thread ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Clippers 4/14/2024.

Just checking in to say I haven't watched this whole game yet - but it's on my list bros Rest assured

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:21 PM
  3. BamBam liked MrButtocks's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

I'm not a Trae Young fan, but his playoff inefficiency has a lot to do with their quality of opponents. He's faced tough defensive...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:21 PM
  4. BamBam liked BaselineFade's post in the thread Trae Young Trades.

I think a lot of fans see that post season run as a fluke. Simmons choking ect. They have been in decline since then. I know how...

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:13 PM
  5. BamBam liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Udoka is our Spoelstra.

Felicia faints

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  6. BamBam liked roslolian's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

2 yrs isn't a long time, after that you'll have to pay him. The value of lotto picks is you can get a good player on the cheap for 4-5...

Apr 24, 2024 at 12:16 PM
  7. BamBam liked MadMax's post in the thread [DOOMED] Scientists Really Don't Understand How AI Works.

“TO THE IDIOTMOBILE!!”

Apr 24, 2024 at 9:15 AM
  8. BamBam liked raining threes's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

I would be very happy with this draft.

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:46 AM
  9. BamBam liked jch1911's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

i like Coby. But even I would not trade #9 (plus) for him. Tate and multiple 2nds? I would be all over it. (or even a FRP in the 20's)

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  10. BamBam liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Fire Ausmus.

Fire you, fire me, fire everybody

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:45 AM
  11. BamBam liked MadMax's post in the thread Y’all still wear socks?.

Yes, but mostly because I am an adult.

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:23 PM
  12. BamBam replied to the thread Free agency.

LOL... Denver is stuck on the Wilson merry-go-round!!:D Go Texans!!! ....... ....... .......

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:22 PM
  13. BamBam liked J.R.'s post in the thread Free agency.

[MEDIA]

Apr 23, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  14. BamBam replied to the thread Trae Young Trades.

[IMG] Go Rockets!!! ....... ....... .......

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:14 PM
  15. BamBam replied to the thread Should the Rockets retire Harden's jersey?.

Even after 4yrs I'm still pissed at the way he shamelessly sabotaged the organization and forced his way out!!:mad: Having said that,...

Apr 22, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now