1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A_3PO's Recent Activity

1. A_3PO replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

When the Lakers got down in the 3rd quarter, they didn't exactly quit but they mostly definitely did NOT raise their intensity either....

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:55 PM
  2. A_3PO replied to the thread Amen Thompson - Point [Forward or Guard?].

Let me toss this one out for thought: Amen is Aaron Gordon except he's an even better defender and shot blocker, can sometimes beat...

Apr 25, 2024 at 11:44 PM
  3. A_3PO replied to the thread [EC 1st Round] (4) Cleveland Vs. (5) Orlando.

Tonight was about the Cavs being pathetic. They have no heart.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  4. A_3PO replied to the thread [Goldsberry] The Loophole that is Breaking the NBA.

I think eliminating the corner 3 could be a good idea. NBA players are just too good at shooting.

Apr 25, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  5. A_3PO replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Bleacher Report (with CJ and Micah) and The Athletic.

Apr 25, 2024 at 7:14 PM
  6. A_3PO liked Sooty's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

This live stream is great! [MEDIA]

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:57 PM
  7. A_3PO replied to the thread NFL Offseason Thread.

Nothing more than campaign rhetoric. Unless the guy is an imbecile, he knows that is a promise he cannot keep.

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  8. A_3PO replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Draymond has nothing to do with how pathetic Jordan Poole is now. Is that something you can't understand?

Apr 25, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  9. A_3PO replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

The only moving up I would support is to grab another late 2nd or a 3rd round pick. This is NOT the year to move up into the 1st round....

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:56 PM
  10. A_3PO liked Kemahkeith's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Not afraid to show his wife the business end of his hand as well.

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:54 PM
  11. A_3PO liked thegary's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Warren was a really good QB but not the best guy in the world. Habitual philanderer for starters…

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:53 PM
  12. A_3PO replied to the thread How are the Golden State Warriors so good?.

Exactly!!!!!! The wrongness of Draymond's punch does not shield Poole from the heavy criticism he deserves. He is pathetic!

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:47 PM
  13. A_3PO liked Easy's post in the thread [WC 1st Round] (4) L.A Clippers Vs. (5) Dallas.

PG13 is the quintessential third wheel kind of guy on a championship team. He can't carry a team, not consistently. But he is more than...

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:37 PM
  14. A_3PO replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (2) Denver Vs. (7) L.A Lakers.

I think all of what you mentioned could bring the Lakers together and they play their best game tonight. On the other hand, I could see...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  15. A_3PO replied to the thread [WC 1st Round] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (8) New Orleans.

I like Nic Claxton but he would not help the Thunder clean the defensive glass or defend guys like Jokic, Embiid, Vuc, JV, etc. But...

Apr 25, 2024 at 2:21 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now