1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Daryl Morey Broke James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigggReddd, Nov 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. realonemo

realonemo Member

Just saw harden postgame and dude just referred to those contested step back 3s as great shots. o_O If he's taking 10+ a game like he has for the last three years how about some catch and shoot 3's.

cheke64 likes this.
  2. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Take it out of context if you please, but there was certainly an era where Beard would drop 40 using primarily his midrange repertoire.

NOBODY has ever scored 40pts from midrange ALONE, so of course you don't remember.

3. cheke64

cheke64 Member

That's probably what MDA is saying when they watch those tapes.

BaselineFade likes this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden has been indoctrinated by Moreyball...midrange jumpers don’t even enter his mind as a viable shot

the 3 point chucking will continue...he’d have to go to another team that doesn’t do Moreyball to such an extreme and be under a more disciplined coach in order to possibly change because it ain’t happening here

Midrange? Post game? These things no longer even register in Harden’s mind. He’s been brainwashed by Moreyball.

I’ll never believe that it’s a good thing for a #1 option of Harden’s caliber to be so limited in the type of shots he takes. The goal should be to be proficient from all areas of the court. If the 3 ain’t falling, midrange, post up, or whatever should then be in play. Instead it’s just jacking up more and more threes until they eventually start falling. If they don’t, u end up going 2-16 from 3 which is something that just should not happen. Go back and watch Harden’s games 1 and 2 vs GS in the 2015 WCF. He was doing it all from anywhere on the court.

#64 Reeko, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    tinman, Crashlanded19 and realonemo like this.
  5. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

It's hilarious because you can't even blame D'Antoni, it's not even his fault.

It's the damn GM...what other GM in the history of basketball has affected one of the greatest in the game's shot selection like Daryl has. It's unprecedented.

BigggReddd, Crashlanded19 and cheke64 like this.
  6. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Are we going to igny 59 points

7. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think all the people who have shook their heads over and over every time we play midget ball defense with a bunch of guards and no center to defend the rim have complained to the point of wanting MDA out the door.

Yes, that was a long sentence. Its the way I would have spurted it all out verbally.

8. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Maybe some genius posters might suggest improvements instead of creating crap threads.
    "Rockets didn't win a championship coz they didn't listen to me!!!!"
    Losers.

9. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Yes, because we all know James Harden is just f5'ing Clutchfans on the reg searching for new ways to improve his game. Snap back to reality, champ.

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

And we all know your opinion on basketball is not worth Royce White's, but you keep posting anyway. Your opinion means something. Really! But less than V Span's.
    You're stupider than Stromile Swift at basketball, and that's a fact.
    But it's a free country.

11. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Wow, somebody is mad that I have a criticism of James Harden.

Here's a thought, pal. Maybe formulate some "improvements" for James Harden yourself, since that's the goalposts for intelligence around here, according to you. And also, maybe learn to speak fluid English before you start calling people muh stupider, Jethro.

12. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

I don't think James Harden needs improvements.
    You seriously think James Harden is broken. . . .
    You are stupid at basketball.
    Sorry.

13. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

14. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

15. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

well, they can't be that stupid, considering I've gathered over 20 likes from you alone in the last month, according to my alert feed.

Absolutely stunned at the level of intelligence this man provides to this board. Why isn't he revered higher than Bima? Basketball genius.

Gee, maybe you should take your own medicine and shut the f*ck up.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

spice levels rising

[​IMG]

BigggReddd and TimDuncanDonaut like this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Didn't you get bukkake'd on here by the entire board for your stupid ass logic? Your answer to anything you are too much of a coward to talk about, is for you and nobody else on the board to talk about it. No wonder you're such a pro china drone and want all that swept under the rug.

This isn't your board, shutup and sit down.

#77 LosPollosHermanos, Nov 1, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2019
    MrSabotage and BigggReddd like this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Holy sh it. You actually beat me to the same exact response. @sirbaihu is the idiot we keep around to remind ourselves how stupid can go wrong. I'm humbled after reading his responses. I have plenty to be thankful for and will complain no more, seeing him proves that things can definitely be worse.

BigggReddd likes this.
  19. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Very flattering that you researched my like and post history.
    Yes! When someone says something good, I "like"!
    And when someone says something idiotic, I say, "That's idiotic!"
    And when someone says "James Harden is broken," I say "That's idiotic."
    Because it is. I don't have any beef. That's just the way it is.

20. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

TL;DR

Thanks for the new signature pal, it's hilarious!

pippendagimp likes this.