1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Viol8r liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Scott just keeps on having quality appearances. Been a great find. Time to start easing him up the leverage chain.

May 19, 2024 at 4:41 PM
  2. Aruba77 replied to the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

Jalen Green & #3 to Wiz Garland to the Rockets #2 and Kuzma to Cavs

May 19, 2024 at 4:40 PM
  3. Viol8r liked Big Uns's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Breggy. 3 day hot streak gone. Back to dead fish in a paper bag.

4. htownrox1 liked Dr of Dunk's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Welcome to the 2024 NBA Draft. :D

5. Rvo384 liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Any other division we'd still be buried pretty deep, Seattle and Texas are going to kick themselves hard for not having the separation...

6. basso liked ROXRAN's post in the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

They hate US cuz they anus

7. Snake Diggit liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

After avoiding the sweep against NYY, I said I wasn't going to perk up on this team unless they won the next two series. Well, they won...

8. MystikArkitect liked Bo6's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

god damn these trade proposals are horrific. just take a player at #3

May 19, 2024 at 4:39 PM
  9. snowconeman22 liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I hate on Bregman with the best of them, but 1-3 with 2 walks and a run is great.

May 19, 2024 at 4:38 PM
  10. Jake Tower replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[IMG]

May 19, 2024 at 4:37 PM
  11. Andre0087 liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread The state of the republican party.

MN republicans, knowing no candidate has a chance, endorses the most wacko if possible candidates, former wacko Rocket royce white......

12. Jake Tower liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

After avoiding the sweep against NYY, I said I wasn't going to perk up on this team unless they won the next two series. Well, they won...

13. Space Ghost replied to the thread Helicopter carrying Iran’s president suffers a ‘hard landing,’ state TV says without further details.

Raisi was in line to potentially to be the next Supreme ruler. You obviously know nothing about power vacuums. Now go run along and be...

May 19, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  14. StupidMoniker replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

Be well, Minnesota.

May 19, 2024 at 4:36 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now