1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. War Machine liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

So, you're saying the shooting form of the 24% 3 point shooter looks better to you than the 52% 3 point shooter? That's certainly...

May 19, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  2. Space Ghost replied to the thread Helicopter carrying Iran’s president suffers a ‘hard landing,’ state TV says without further details.

Pilot could have suicided. This could turn out really bad for the middle east.

May 19, 2024 at 2:36 PM
  3. War Machine liked YaoMac09's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

For all this height and wingspan talk, remember we once had one of the best defenders in a position where those things matter most …...

May 19, 2024 at 2:35 PM
  4. War Machine liked MrButtocks's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Devin Carter would have been my reach pick at #9. One of the best defensive players in the draft and a versatile contributor. Has range...

5. War Machine liked HealthyHamstring's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Reed Sheppard plays like young Mike Conley

6. basso replied to the thread My Literary Canon....

odd that you brought up politics in this thread, or that you'd be surprised people read books written by authors who might feel...

May 19, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  7. War Machine liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I think Sengun would have Clingan in foul trouble pretty early on and would allow Sengun to take a nap on the other side of the ball due...

May 19, 2024 at 2:34 PM
  8. War Machine replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Idk, Sheppard seems like the exact type of player the Spurs would jump all over at 4, especially since they desperately need a Guard to...

May 19, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  9. Commodore replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

[MEDIA]

May 19, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  10. Space Ghost liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread STOCK MARKET: Let's talk stocks and investing.

I thought Boomers loved their gold or something. Saw something on yt where this "Silver Tsunami" of housing will not mean there will be...

May 19, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  11. basso replied to the thread Vivek Ramaswamy 2024.

did she get back to that?

May 19, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  12. Williamson replied to the thread Official 2024 NBA draft board..

Listen, I 100% agree the likelihood that he's the next Curry is nearly 0. We are talking about probably the greatest shooter of...

May 19, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  13. Rokman replied to the thread FVV & his future here.

I like the idea of Fred long term but the price has got to cut in half.

May 19, 2024 at 2:31 PM
  14. Htown Stros liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I clenched up on that fly ball….whew

May 19, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  15. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

.....I wasn't worried

May 19, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now