1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. AWIN liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Relax people Im in Rome and just left the Sistine Chapel, I prayed for Espada to move Alex down in the lineup and for our pen to pitch...

May 8, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  2. The Beard liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

I did not hear orcread anyone calling anyone an idiot. You are more than your actions or thoughts. Speaking an idiotic idea does not...

May 8, 2024 at 3:16 PM
  3. K9Texan replied to the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

[MEDIA]

4. K9Texan liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

The Florida documents case has no chance of the Dems winning anyway because they can't stack the jury in Florida. Again, the process is...

5. Salvy liked Commodore's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

Jack Smith's indictment of Gov. Bob McDonnell was overturned 9-0 by the Supreme Court. He has zero credibility as a fair prosecutor.

6. Snake Diggit liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread Fire Espada.

There are certainly no guarantees firing Espada would do anything even if you really don't like the guy. I think firing the manager...

May 8, 2024 at 3:15 PM
  7. DaDakota liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

I was a huge Jalen fan up until the first game of the season against Orlando. Too much of a front runner who only plays with high...

8. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

I agree at the end of the day its going to come down to Jalen Green. Its just funny to me how he constantly gets nitpicked for...

9. Salvy liked K9Texan's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

[MEDIA]

10. Salvy liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

The Florida documents case has no chance of the Dems winning anyway because they can't stack the jury in Florida. Again, the process is...

11. Tommyboy liked J.R.'s post in the thread Texans acquire Stefon Diggs.

:D [MEDIA]

12. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Pen has been fixed buy in boys and girls, buy in

13. The Beard liked AWIN's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Bregman batting 6th today Altuve2B R 7 12 7 .336 .944 TuckerRF L 10 24 5 .279 .962 Alvarez, YDH L 7 18 0 .248 .769 PeƱaSS R 3 13 5 .313...

May 8, 2024 at 3:14 PM
  14. Salvy replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[MEDIA]

May 8, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  15. danoman replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Trust the process

May 8, 2024 at 3:13 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now