1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread [Marvel Movie] Blade (Mahershala Ali).

"I'm just a dude pretending to be another dude who sucks of other dudes"?

May 30, 2024 at 12:58 PM
  2. Htown Stros replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Yeah, I’m not saying he isn’t a good player. I just think the Jays are going to want too much for the guy. And at this point, swapping...

3. Stephen66 liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Yeah we're done. This was the series that was going to launch us into competition for the division, or bury us. I don't care that there...

4. Stephen66 liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I fell asleep and missed the end of the game. And so did the Astros.

5. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Can Green become Edwards?.

Brah Jalen Green barely has started his career. He has shown a lot of highs and lows but the important part he has shown the highs for...

6. Stephen66 liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I have sadly come to the realization that this season is just not going to be a successful one. I will still watch. I will still hope....

7. coachbadlee replied to the thread [44th Pick] Who do you want?.

Dam! Ugonna gone??

May 30, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  8. Stephen66 liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

10th inning: Top: 1) SEA throws 5 pitches for 3 outs. 2) Ghost runner doesn't move an inch. Bottom: 1) first batter moves the runner...

Picsart_24-05-30_08-32-04-777.jpg r-kelly-crying-rkelly.gif May 30, 2024 at 12:57 PM
  9. basso liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Anti-Semitisim is directed against people. Being anti-Islamism is what every decent people in the world should be (including decent...

May 30, 2024 at 12:56 PM
  10. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread (Music) Your Personal Top 20 Albums.

Really? Of all the Metallica albums?

May 30, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  11. fchowd0311 replied to the thread Mike Scotto: The Rockets will shop the No. 3 overall pick ahead of the draft in hopes of landing a s.

What do you mean by skeptic? If it's the fact he isn't 100% sure he's a 1A type franchise player that would be the majority opinion of...

May 30, 2024 at 12:55 PM
  12. Stephen66 liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I don't think Espada is the reason they are where they are but at some point you might consider making a change just to give a shock to...

May 30, 2024 at 12:54 PM
  13. Buck Turgidson replied to the thread Leaf Wrapped Foods.

Well you're definitely not invited to @Xerobull and my @MadMax cookout

14. ROXRAN liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

I don't wish death upon the pro Hamas supporters here on the board. I wish them enlightenment. And the disingenuous leftists who...

15. Stephen66 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

I just think its got something to do with Espada if they're going over his head and you got things like Dubon pinch running , This dude...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now