1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. tehG l i d e liked BMoney's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Take happiness where and when you can, brother.

May 30, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  2. tehG l i d e liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

[IMG]

May 30, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  3. edwardc liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I watched that movie yet again yesterday. Love it.

May 30, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  4. rocketsjudoka liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American people

5. edwardc liked REEKO_HTOWN's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I expect a civil war soon and by that I mean lots of angry posts on social media. have your block buttons at the ready gentleman

6. sealclubber1016 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Yeah, Pressly I get given his struggles. No reason Hader or Abreu should pitch right now.

May 30, 2024 at 5:23 PM
  7. Manny Ramirez liked Xerobull's post in the thread (Music) Your Personal Top 20 Albums.

From my Emo/Coffee/Debate me bro phase.

8. Xerobull replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[IMG]

9. Manny Ramirez liked Xerobull's post in the thread (Music) Your Personal Top 20 Albums.

Yeah, was thinking back on what I played the most over the years, and this one definitely wore the CD player out. I think they went more...

10. Nick replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Bagwell once had a front office that put him on the active roster despite legitimately having only one arm.

11. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The state of the republican party.

I was just thinking that if I was planning the DNC I would hold the most bare bones convention I could. I get the feeling that the RNC...

12. Tomstro replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Oh great. That stupid meaningless single cements Abreu at 1b for the next month.

13. ROCKSS liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Also to note that Jared Kushner and others in Trump's own cabinet did exactly what people criticized Hillary Clinton of. Used private...

14. Manny Ramirez liked boomboom's post in the thread (Music) Your Personal Top 20 Albums.

[IMG]

15. Htown Stros replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Mariners should have played the long game there and tried to give up a bomb to Abreu so he’d stay in the lineup and destroy us longer lol

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now