1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. AXG liked grape's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Lurker here.. *** that doosh

May 7, 2024 at 10:37 PM
  2. AXG liked mightybosstone's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

I'll always have a little nostalgia for Parsons, because he was here in those early Harden years where the potential felt limitless, and...

May 7, 2024 at 10:37 PM
  3. astrosrule replied to the thread Would You Trade Alperen Sengun for Franz Wagner?.

LOL ok

May 7, 2024 at 10:36 PM
  4. War Machine liked cmoak1982's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

I’m still hoping it grows on me. Not there yet

May 7, 2024 at 10:35 PM
  5. OkayAyeReloaded replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

Luka may not be 100 percent, Irving is still dangerous and Gafford is helping keep them in the game. But it doesn't look like enough to...

May 7, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  6. A_3PO replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

This game isn't over. With J-Dub shooting and finishing like a chump, OKC is only up 10 despite SGA being far and away the best player...

May 7, 2024 at 10:34 PM
  7. El_Conquistador replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

This case is long on salacious stories -- told by extortionists, liars, and perjurers... but very short on actual crimes committed....

May 7, 2024 at 10:33 PM
  8. Rocket River liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

When I saw the thread title, I thought something bad had happened to him.

9. astrosrule replied to the thread Would You Trade Alperen Sengun for Franz Wagner?.

Huh? Is that not what you did? Year 2 vs year 3?

10. Rocket River replied to the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Hates Harden . . .but loves Chandler WOW! Rocket River

May 7, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  11. astrosrule replied to the thread Would You Trade Alperen Sengun for Franz Wagner?.

No, you showed paolo’s 2nd year and sengun’s 3rd year. Comparing 2nd year vs 2nd year or 3rd vs 3rd would make sense

May 7, 2024 at 10:32 PM
  12. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

Luka and Harden so passive in the playoffs. OKC is winning this series with a sweep. I’ve seen enough.

May 7, 2024 at 10:31 PM
  13. Rvo384 replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (1) Oklahoma City Vs. (5) Dallas.

OKC in 5

May 7, 2024 at 10:30 PM
  14. Commodore replied to the thread Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago.

speedy trial rights are for the accused, not anyone else

May 7, 2024 at 10:29 PM
  15. astrosrule replied to the thread Would You Trade Alperen Sengun for Franz Wagner?.

You also showed 2nd year paolo vs 3rd year sengun…..we’ll how he looks next season

May 7, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now