1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. 13 in 33 liked HatsForBats's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Been posted multiple times but standard operating procedure for both Brown and Arrigheti should be a instant pull after 6 innings if...

May 19, 2024 at 7:34 PM
  2. 13 in 33 liked STR8Thugg's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Good Weekend Boys! Espada, would it have killed you to just let Arrighetti have a good 6ip start?

3. Hui liked Aruba77's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

Top 5 in no particular order: Sarr Risacher Clingan Sheppard Castle

4. 13 in 33 liked H-Town Info's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Keep him away

May 19, 2024 at 7:33 PM
  5. 13 in 33 liked IBTL's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Exactly. ****ing dumbass decision.

6. Rashmon liked London'sBurning's post in the thread Where do you draw the line - Trans-OTHER.

I don't think you're really trying to understand others you find opposition to. I think you're talking to mostly 50 to 60+ year old men...

7. Nook liked Major's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

The Astros have never traded away key pieces of their team while in contention, and its unlikely they will start now. Counting on a...

8. DaDakota replied to the thread Donovan Mitchell?.

Mitchell makes us better, Green would get what he wants there a team to try to lead. Good trade. DD

9. astrosrule replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

We've righted the ship enough that there's no way we're selling, barring another collapse right?

May 19, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  10. DaDakota liked kjayp's post in the thread Donovan Mitchell?.

5 Most Likely Donovan Mitchell Trade Destinations 4. Houston Rockets If the Rockets were truly interested in Donovan Mitchell, they...

May 19, 2024 at 7:32 PM
  11. red5rocket liked tallanvor's post in the thread [2023 NFL Draft/1-2] C.J. Stroud, QB, Ohio State.

[MEDIA]

May 19, 2024 at 7:31 PM
  12. IvanLCPM liked sirjesse's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

Adding Tari Eason, a third pick, and Steven Adams to what we have by itself got me all teary eyed. This long journey back to the...

May 19, 2024 at 7:30 PM
  13. Stephen66 replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

This is bad if Bags and Abreu come back we can kiss this season goodbye imo and I hope I'm wrong

14. seemoreroyals liked Tomstro's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Bringing Abreu back too soon.

15. seemoreroyals liked Houstunna's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Postgame said Abreu is going 1-4 and 1-5 against teenagers - no HRs.

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now