1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. ROCKSS liked rocketsjudoka's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Another example of how the Right only cares about states' Rights when it suits them such as when AG Paxton tried to invalidate the...

May 30, 2024 at 5:17 PM
  2. cheke64 liked JayZ750's post in the thread Just get Donovan Clingan for #3.

Anyone working just fine with Jabari right now is still a projection. A large - bigger - part of the reason everyone wants to "get...

3. REEKO_HTOWN liked Surfguy's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

i don't have a gun. but, i do have tea. fancy a cup?

4. Rocket River replied to the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

SMH Rocket River 34 guilty counts huh . . . i'm shocked

5. boomboom liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

I’ve only been a member 3-4 months, but I just learned this a couple weeks ago they are made to be long enough for either side. My...

6. tehG l i d e replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

It's pretty obvious they both ended up leaving Florida so Bagwell could be at home to celebrate his birthday on May 27th. They didn't...

7. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Also to note that Jared Kushner and others in Trump's own cabinet did exactly what people criticized Hillary Clinton of. Used private...

8. Buck Turgidson liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[img] Replace Republicans with Israel and you have the Israel War on Palestine Thread in cartoon form. It’s even the same people...

May 30, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  9. cdastros liked CXbby's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

I wouldn’t be mad with Topic and I can see the logic in it. The widely accepted view is that the biggest deficit for the Rockets is...

10. Rock Block liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Great s**t Arrighetti, him and Brown have looked worlds better the last few weeks. Espada, I swear to god if you try to get another...

11. Xerobull liked Kevooooo's post in the thread Things That Annoy You.

I’ve only been a member 3-4 months, but I just learned this a couple weeks ago they are made to be long enough for either side. My...

May 30, 2024 at 5:15 PM
  12. rocketsjudoka replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

So you do support the prosecution of political enemies.

13. RussE replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Mariners.

Plane on the tarmac.

14. Xerobull replied to the thread Things That Annoy You.

People who vote for convicted felons.

15. basso replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

[MEDIA]

May 30, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now