1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. IBTL replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Exactly. ****ing dumbass decision.

May 19, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  2. IBTL liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Espada talking about Spaghetti's confidence in the post-game... ... the same confidence you tried to ruin bringing him back out for the 7th

May 19, 2024 at 6:12 PM
  3. IBTL liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I'm actually in agreement with this, and I've been the most ardent supporter of Abreu all last year.

May 19, 2024 at 6:11 PM
  4. Tomstro replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I know you said projected. That’s why I said maybe. I also said that Singleton projects to getting on base a lot more. It’s hard to...

May 19, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  5. OkayAyeReloaded liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

I don't disagree; I was referring to a specific stat someone posted that showed Jokic did worse (relatively speaking) against Sengun...

May 19, 2024 at 6:10 PM
  6. hlmbasketball liked OkayAyeReloaded's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

Sengun has done great and we were 3-1 against Denver this year. Joker had lower percentages absolutely, but still had about 33 pts 16...

May 19, 2024 at 6:08 PM
  7. Rvo384 liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

I'm actually in agreement with this, and I've been the most ardent supporter of Abreu all last year.

8. No Worries liked lakersuck2's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

I agree. They did say that 10 was the most extreme opinion they heard. It's funny though, Alexander Sarr is almost an identical prospect...

9. Yordan The Great replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

May 19, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  10. No Worries liked lakersuck2's post in the thread Trade Ideas Involving the 3rd Pick Thread.

On the relative trade value of the picks in this draft: [MEDIA] Russillo called a few teams and asked for their thoughts on the draft....

May 19, 2024 at 6:07 PM
  11. Yordan The Great replied to the thread [Official] Brewers @ Astros.

Yeah but I said projected out to a full season of ABs is on a trajectory of Abreu's season ending numbers and if we got that out of 1B,...

May 19, 2024 at 6:06 PM
  12. Tomstro liked IBTL's post in the thread Fire Espada.

Just shut the **** up.

May 19, 2024 at 6:05 PM
  13. Sajan liked Ubiquitin's post in the thread Helicopter carrying Iran’s president suffers a ‘hard landing,’ state TV says without further details.

Mossad controls the weather with their space lasers.

14. YaoMac09 liked cmoak1982's post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

The only thing similar to JJ is shooting and they’re both white. Literally nothing else is the same profile. It’s a lazy comparison....

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now