1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    TWOLVES vs NUGGETS GAME 7. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. saleem replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

I want Sota to win because of Ant.

May 19, 2024 at 8:55 PM
  2. raining threes replied to the thread Royce White ain't just afraid of flying.

Cute pic and I ain't lying.

3. Buck Turgidson liked King1's post in the thread Jake Meyers appears to be the real deal.

There's a name I haven't heard in a while. I'll raise you Phil Nevin

4. Buck Turgidson liked elrond's post in the thread Jake Meyers appears to be the real deal.

*sigh* I still remember having such high hopes for Eric Anthony.

5. Buck Turgidson liked phasors28's post in the thread Jake Meyers appears to be the real deal.

Was sure Daryl Ward was going to be a superstar.

6. JumpMan replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

What happened with Porter? I was worried he'd play like this when his brothers were getting into that trouble against the Lakers.

May 19, 2024 at 8:54 PM
  7. A_3PO replied to the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

Sometimes when teams have dominant 3rd quarters, the other team strikes back in the 4th. In this case, I think the Nuggets are done...

8. saleem liked Reeko's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

1 more quarter Minnesota let’s get this done

9. BallSoHarden replied to the thread FVV & his future here.

The FVV signing was an OK move, not fantastic, but not terrible. Watching the Mavs be carried at times by Kyrie makes you wonder if he...

10. Nook replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

It is possible. He is an older player but he isn’t 40. He also has a track record and is a hard worker.

May 19, 2024 at 8:53 PM
  11. raining threes liked Houstunna's post in the thread Fire Espada.

It was already questionable to throw Arrighetti in the 7th -- but not having a guy warming is borderline sabotage. Dude's ERA jumped 75...

12. JHarden713 liked Reeko's post in the thread [WC SEMIFINALS] (2) Denver Vs. (3) Minnesota.

1 more quarter Minnesota let’s get this done

13. raining threes liked Jake Tower's post in the thread Fire Espada.

He was going on in the post-game about Spaghetti's confidence... that he potentially ruined bringing him back out for the 7th. It's a...

14. raining threes liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread Fire Espada.

I'm glad we won. Arrighetti, Brown, and others have struggled and desperately need good outings and confidence but Espada refuses to...

15. RudyTBag liked AlperenSengun's post in the thread The necessity of having an athletic Center.

The posters who claim that Jokic wins because he is big are the same posters who claimed Jokic would never win a championship because of...

May 19, 2024 at 8:52 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now