1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. evo8lover replied to the thread DT - What's the solution?.

Bro we signed like 3 and drafted 1 I think we’re good in the backfield lol

May 8, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  2. raining threes liked HeyBudLetsParty's post in the thread Could JJ return or is he just joking around?.

My 2 theories are that 1 he wants attention, why make this conversation public otherwise. 2, he wants to come back, but he wants to be...

3. Manny Ramirez liked DFWRocket's post in the thread Ministry to Rerecord "With Sympathy" songs.

Maybe old news to some, but I haven't seen this talked about much anywhere. I know they've done Revenge and Halloween Live lately, but...

4. astros123 liked Jontro's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

breh went afk after getting paid.

5. astros123 liked topfive's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Podcast? Try dudcast.

6. astros123 liked AroundTheWorld's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

f him

7. astros123 liked sirjesse's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

The first thought that goes through my mind every time I hear his name.

8. astros123 liked Fulgore's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Nah

May 8, 2024 at 5:55 PM
  9. astros123 liked Pistol Pete's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

F NO [IMG]

10. astros123 liked TheRealist137's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Parsons doesn't need support. Dude got overpaid 2x, once by Cuban, and another by Memphis. there are so many other NBA players that...

11. raining threes replied to the thread Could JJ return or is he just joking around?.

If he can be a difference maker then I'm on board with him coming back. If he's coming back for a ring then I hope he stays retired. I...

12. astros123 liked grape's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Lurker here.. *** that doosh

13. astros123 liked rockets1995's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

No

14. astros123 liked KingCheetah's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

2.1/ 10

15. astros123 liked Rokman's post in the thread Please support chandler parsons.

Pass. He can sit on it!

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now