1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. utgrad97 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

But according to Brown he's the clubhouse leader.

May 8, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  2. Stephen66 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[img] [IMG]

May 8, 2024 at 8:11 PM
  3. Stephen66 replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

I lol'd

May 8, 2024 at 8:11 PM
  4. raining threes liked tehG l i d e's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Houston sports media sucks. No pressure on the organization because everybody wants to be on friendly terms with Crane and ownership.

May 8, 2024 at 8:10 PM
  5. Stephen66 liked Fulgore's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Maldy will always be here some type of way.

6. Stephen66 liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Bregman hitting a buck 90. Amazing

7. Mr. Dominant replied to the thread [EC SEMIFINALS] (2) New York Vs. (6) Indiana.

Wow, Brunson might be out for the series with a foot injury?!!!

8. Newlin replied to the thread If nothing else, these Playoffs are showing us....

Look, I love Fred. He played a huge role in our improvement this year. But, Fred is not a “great shooter”. Fred shot .416 for the...

9. raining threes replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

What makes you say this? I haven't read anything bad about him.

May 8, 2024 at 8:09 PM
  10. astros123 liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I agree

11. astros123 replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

If we don't get better by end of month we need to make some trades

12. Surfguy replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

This isn’t the Partridge Family Airplane/Bus tour! Nobody gets a free ride. Start playing ball or you’re gone! ;)

13. BigMaloe replied to the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

You can do the inverse? $20 if he gets an all star nod elsewhere and $40 if he gets it as a rocket? Same 5yr time limit All benefits...

May 8, 2024 at 8:08 PM
  14. BigMaloe liked xtruroyaltyx's post in the thread Would you trade Jalen Green for Franz Wagner?.

Deal. But i kind of feel guilty because its a win win for me. Im not one of those people who want to see a guy suck for the sake of...

May 8, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  15. Stephen66 liked Little Bit's post in the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

Dana Brown said we have a really good bullpen. F**** him and the Astros.

May 8, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now