1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: James Harden will join Kevin McHale, Daryl Morey &amp; Exec VP Gersson Rosas in Rockets' meeting with LaMarcus Aldridge tonight in LA</p>&mdash; Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) <a href="https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/status/616075163327688705">July 1, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

If they keep sending Kobe (AKA the biggest reason to not want to play for the Lakers) to the meetings, they'll continue to get burned.

3. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Yessssss McHale the Big men slayer

4. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

Either someone has wrong information or the list now totals:

- Morey
    - McHale
    - Tad Brown
    - Gersson Rosas
    - Harden
    - Dwight

5. Swishh

Swishh Member

cyberx wrong again. i don't see why so many people think he's infallible. i believe he has some inside info, yes, but not as much as some people here believe.

6. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

I don't see Terry being willing to go to a rebuilding team at this stage in his career. I'm more interested in whether or not it would be possible to do a three team sign and trade with LMA coming here and Bev going to a team that also needs to do a sign and trade. I can't really think of any other way we could sign-and-trade for LMA without having to trade Ariza.

Again, I have no idea if it is even possible to include two sign-and-traded players in the same trade.

7. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

They are going hard after LMA. The really want him here.

8. The Stig

The Stig Member

McHale is back from Spain? I thought he was meeting with Llull. Is "Multiple Sources" Broussard up to no good again?

PG is a bigger priority!

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Chris Broussard and his "multiple sauces" have been wrong WAY too many times to take him all that seriously.

10. Mkieke

Mkieke Member

I agree, and I think LA finds a way to get either: 1) DMC (highly unlikely - would leave LA without a PG and I don't think Vivek wants to trade Cousins quite yet), 2) DJ (would require a fair amount of cap space), 3) Robin Lopez, or 4) Tyson Chandler - essentially a good to great 5 that can support LMA in the paint.

If they can't get LMA a 5, for whatever reason I think he then sides with Houston. He won't have to man the 5, he'll have great help defense with Dwight behind him, a young superstar in Harden, and he'll be close to home with no income taxes. I don't necessarily want him (unless he can be had without parting with DMo & Ariza), I just think he's going into these meetings with Houston at #1, prepared to go with LA if they can make some follow-up moves.

11. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

Maybe McHale is on video chat? :p

1 person likes this.
  12. Moonscope

Moonscope Member

Don't count Cyber wrong. His information could still be good.

Information passed on that seems to contradict other insider information isn't always one or the other, it could be both.

Cyber could hear 4 names, Broussard could hear 4 names. It could end up being 6 names :).

Also, things can change. Cyber's info was 24 hours ago or so.

13. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

How is he supposed to know about people joining the party late?

14. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Oh cool!

Wait....but....

Well you tried.....

15. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Who plays pg and who comes off the bench in this lineup

16. solodolo

solodolo Member

Broussard is king drew of credibility

17. RocketMania1991

SOURCES TELLING ME CLYDE IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!

18. mockster

mockster Member

Wrong, cyber is a prophet, since he's been here he has called so many things before they even happen

19. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

It's going to get interesting tonight with all the rumors and reports from these meetings.

20. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Would make sense, but haven't seen this anywhere, where are you getting this from?
    Clyde would be perfect to talk about the Portland to Houston transition, unfortunately, our main opponents are SA, LA and TOR, not POR in this case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.