1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

My Last 2 Minute Report is ready...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

I think all star players need to start putting Adam silver and the nba on blast on twitter about refs. Silver is to busy trying to get advertisements on jerseys and making money to care about refs

2. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

**** the NBA. If they want transparency publish a grade on every call/non call. They track that stuff internally so lets see it. Plenty of bad calls. I want to see how many these bums are "missing"

3. klutch sidy

klutch sidy Member

Is it me, or is the nba taking longer to put this report together than the previous ones?

4. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Hey yeah I came here to post the very same thing. Seems like they are really dragging their feet on this one. Usually they are released the day after. I don't know when though, but I bet it historically hasn't been after 5 pm EST!

This is crap!

5. clos4life

clos4life Member

It's not just you. The games are 2.5 hours away and they still haven't put their report together. They must know they really screwed up this time to be taking this long.

They are hoping the longer they take the less embarrassment to the league if another set of games gets started.

6. hashmander

hashmander Contributing Member

7. gatechdude

gatechdude Contributing Member

8. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

On the money

9. cdrive

10. clos4life

clos4life Member

Screw you NBA officials.

11. MightyMouse

MightyMouse Member

12. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I feel much better now knowing that it's a fact we got screwed by the refs and it wasn't just my homerism telling my Harden got fouled. They should have the two teams meet again for 2 Harden free throws and if he makes them, Overtime starts with 5 minutes on the clock.

13. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

What about the one that states:

Does the asterisk mean that it SHOULD have been traveling, but it would have only been noticeable through the use of slow motion instant replay? And since the officials didn't have that, they made the correct non-call?

So this means that 4! calls went against the Rockets in the last two minutes. This one costing the Rockets the 2 free throws Lee made during this position. Add those 2 to the two free throws Harden should have had and the Refs essentially took away 4 points from us in the last two minutes.

14. Madano

Madano Contributing Member

plays that are only observable with the help of a stop-watch, zoom or other
    technical support, but have some merit in reporting, are denoted with an *

I'm guessing it is only a CNC because the NBA thinks the Refs could have only made this call using instant replay/zoom/slow-mo

15. bro2044

bro2044 Member

I'm still mad.

16. hooroo

hooroo Member

The no call on the foul on Jones worked out because he scored anyway. We don't want Jones taking two free throws.

17. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

Asterisk means that the call wasn't noticeable without video review or stopwatch blah blah.

Their way of saying it was incorrect, but not the refs fault it wasnt called.

18. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

This actually just makes me more mad now that its official we got screwed

19. cdrive

20. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Meh, at least the NBA admits to having refs screw teams out of games now. Once upon a time they'd just call you a conspiracy theorist if you suggested that the refs determined who won the game by their incompetence/corruption.