1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ode to a Beard

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dandorotik, Dec 3, 2014.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

It’s James Harden, I beg your pardon, but if you don’t know his show, then get your **** together bro, a basketball force, of course, that we can endorse, we see him at home, defending the throne, and on the road, bringing their domain to shame, but the media, aint Wikipedia, they ain’t about facts, they’re a parallax, they view him as a flopper, a ball-stopper, and their hating is grating and aggravating but it don’t matter, b/c Harden will shatter their chatter, he got some new twists, Mr. Assist, passing the ball like J-Wall, and playing the D like a banshee, so you see, it ain’t a marathon to the pantheon, you need to be aware, JH is already there, and we don’t care if the haters see green when they see 13.

3 people like this.
  2. Ghost_of_Akeem

3. dandorotik

[​IMG]

4. Ghost_of_Akeem

No, Seriously. I did enjoy your little rhyme there, but it would sound much better if it included words such as "finals MVP" "rings" "50% shooting", etc.

5. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Yours is the fastest case of "optimistic newbie" to "moody jerk" I've ever seen on cfans.

Has it even been a month?

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Why are you being a ____? Good stuff, d… I'd like to hear it out loud!

7. Ghost_of_Akeem

It's what I do, apologies in advance. For the record, I did tell him that I liked the rhyme. Hahahahaaa!

8. Ghost_of_Akeem

I don't keep track of time, but I do keep track of how long I've been pulling for the Rockets. Longer than this site has been around, mind you. But, I can't control the date next to my name, that's for administrators only!

9. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Admit it ... you can't write poetry

10. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Ode to the beard, that dangerous sun devil. The one defenders fear, He's on another level. His shooting can be deadly, his passing is precise, his arsenal, a medley, opposing guards will pay the price. He has a lot to prove, much more to achieve, But for now he's in his groove, and Morey's got something up his sleeve.

11. topfive

topfive CF OG

[​IMG]

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Beard has been a big difference maker even with his season FG%, but there has been a lot of premature ejaculation as of late. Lets apply some topical benzocaine and wait it out. I'm a firm believer in curses and jinxes (hard not to be with this franchise)

13. ChumpCity

ChumpCity Member

What fun is the interwebs if you can't punk some fools from behind the keyboard?

I am thinking it is less than clever attempt at getting fed some greenies for his interweb streeet cred. Although at this rate, he will be full of hateful anon rep in no time...

14. senter

senter Member

And what's a beard without a Howard? An unrelenting power. Driving to the lane turns your defense into cowards. Their fans are feelin' sour, saltier by the hour, but we know these free throws are key to Morey's tower. And James does it all, makes that 3 ball fall, when he's not throwin' down he's in the paint gettin calls. Unrelentin' Eurosteppin' reppin' H town, got his eye on that trophy not just the 2nd round. So argue all you want, all your arguments are moot, Harden's got it in the bag, hashtag pursuit

4 people like this.
  15. dandorotik

I hear you dog, the catalog, of his ill skills, and his will to kill teams' spirit, some don't wanna hear it, they wanna rue about the playoffs, the true payoff, a fair argument, but what I meant to say was it ain't treason to talk regular season, it has a reason, it don't count like the bling of a ring, but it amounts to something, let's just enjoy MC James dominates games and throwing down the heat like a boss, like Nas smacking a beat around. :grin:

16. dandorotik

Jesus, there's the king right there. I defer to you, sir.

17. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He needs help and that help should be Pap. Only other truly gifted ball handler on this team with size.

18. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Joel Blank need to see this thread so he can see what real rhyming is.

19. senter

senter Member

[​IMG]

20. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

One time I dropped a mic after a speech and it broke. Never again