1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question about UT football tickets

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by Drewdog, Jun 23, 2003.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

How the hell do you get them?!?!?

No...... I havent started bleeding orange. Im still a Red Raider for life.

I was going to buy 4 season tickets (they can be 2 pairs - dont have to be together) for my customers to use, and to kiss a little ass.

How? Where? Who? When?

thx

2. junglerules

junglerules Member

http://www.texassports.com/ticket_info/tickets/football/index.shtml

Here you go. I hope this helps.

The librarian at the school I work at is a big UT alum, but since she isn't able to attend the games this year, I was able to buy two UT-A&M tix off her, as well as two UT-OU tix. I'm excited, but at $75 each, it's pretty steep if the Horns don't bust some Aggie and sooner ass this year!

Anyway, good luck.

3. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

With the demand for tickets so high I don't know if this will be helpful, but you can improve your seating by donating to the Longhorn Foundation. Otherwise you're probably stuck at the top of the horseshoe.

4. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Yes, but his clients will just be happy to be there. The season tix sold to the public typically are in the horseshoe.

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Yeah I want decent seats where you can see and it wont be too embarassing to give to a client. I think I could probably spend about $1,500 - $2,000 on a set of 4 tickets for the season. I dont know if that gets me anything worth a crap.

Are the endzone tickets crappy? Can you see anything. Ive never been to a game at Royal Memorial so I really have no idea.

Also Im having trouble trying to figure out how to get on this list or make a donation.... :confused: The hell does all of this mean?

One final question...... Are they ever going to expand the seating capacity??

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The endzone seats are the worst in the house because of the distance from the field. One corner of the endzone is reserved for visitors, the other for students. It's not too bad when the players are on the side of the field of the horse shoe. When they're on the other side, you may need to use binoculars or watch the jumbotron which is straight ahead.

[​IMG]

I've never bought non-student tickets so I don't know the exact procedure but you can contact the LHF at 512-471-4439. They'll tell you how much you're going to have to give to move to the sideline upper decks if tickets are available.

The plan is to first add an upper deck to the endzone. Construction will start after this season if it hasn't started already.