1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dwight Tweets #FreePalestine, Deletes It & Apologizes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BleedRocketsRed, Jul 12, 2014.

1. mockster

mockster Member

I'm not an ass . Just not sure how anyone can support Hamas. They already murder innocent people of their own. How can anyone in their right mind blame isreal for what they are doing. Isreal is actually a civil reasonable people. People in Middle East constantly yell out they hate and hope Jews are instinct. I mean it's just common sense at the end if the day .

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

So are you equating Hamas with all Palestinian people? Thats like an outsider classifying all Americans as Tea Party members (not that they're bad, but using % of population ). Your everyday families that get dismembered from an Israeli attack are innocent bystanders, just like the Israeli victims. You have two extremists on both side that feed off of one another. If you don't think that a lot of those super orthodox Israeli settlers aren't as bat**** crazy as Hammas, you probably don't have the right to discuss this with the intelligent people on this forum that are wasting their time replying to you.

1 person likes this.
  3. blink52y

blink52y Member

No one is free when others are oppressed. Free Palestine.

1 person likes this.
  4. LikeMike

LikeMike Contributing Member

I didn't say it is a good or stable country. I said innocent people are dying. And I said that the majority in that country are not terrorists and don't want violence. You are making it sound like they are an evil that should be wiped off the earth. I am saying they are a very poor folk that are strugling to survive - unfortunately when things are looking that bad for you, some few people turn into terrorists. The answer to that problem is not to exterminate that folk, it is trying to make the situation for that folk better so fewer people want to become terrorists.

This whole situation is just ****ed. Some idiots take israel teenagers hostage and kill them - the Hamas calls these acts heroic. Israels are taking a palestine teen hostage and kill him. Then the rockets start. And who is suffering? The people that have nothing to do with either and are opposed to violence...

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

nobody is supporting Hammas, see above post. I suggest you do some more HW on the situation before you go mouthing off like you are. My last post, I don't do D&D stuff anymore and thats where this thread is going.

6. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

#FREETHEGARM

1 person likes this.
  7. mockster

mockster Member

I guarantee you 80 percent of people in Middle East hate isreal. It's just common sense. It's what they are taught. Otherwise their wouldn't be a large amount of terrorist who blow Jews up and come to America and do the same. Isreal is not an extremist WTF.? How do you figure that. Palestine always starts **** with isreal. Jews would love to be just left alone . Their country is civilized meanwhile if you went to Palestine you wouldn't feel safe what so ever

8. DreamRoxCoogFan

9. Nivos

Nivos Member

there are so many wrongs in this picture

Do you know what happened on the time of the first picture?
    - 6 million jews were exterminated just because they were jews, in europe, at that time all the people living in Palestine- jews and arabs were palestines.
    Jews around the world realized they have to establish a country and defend themselves because no one else will.

Second picture-
    UN agree to a 2 nation state- 60% for the arabs, 40% for the jews. The jews agreed. The arabs didn't, they wanted it all. 6 Arab countries came to destroy the young country, they lost, somehow.

3rd pic-
    in 3 wars all against 3 Arab countries at the same time and more, Israel defended itself, and won, every time, taking buffers zones to protect its existence and its citizens from bombs of Arabs who swore to destroy them.

1982- Isreal gave back Sini penincula 2.5 times the size of Israel for peace agreement with Egypt. Now missiles are being shot at Israel from Sini.

2000- Israel withdraw its army from southern Lebanon, missiles are shot at Israel today from southern lebanon

2005- Israel withdraw from Gazza- since then tens of thousands of missiles were shot at Israel from Gazza.

You have to understand that the Arabs don't want to free palestine, they want to destroy Israel, once they will finish with Israel they will turn to europe, and then guess who's next?

Radical Islam fellows, thats what its all about. And nothing is free about it.

10. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Yes obviously when 9/11 happened Bush demanded that all Muslims in our country rounded up and executed.

Nobody is supporting Hamas. But that doesn't justify escalating violence.

11. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Mockster is dumb as ****. Do the world a favor and chop your d*** off, people like you reproducing is a scary thought for this planet.

12. clos4life

clos4life Member

Yeap, that pretty much sums it.

13. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

You're incredibly naive...Im embarrassed for you. Please just stop. It'll do all of us (including you) a favor.

14. mockster

mockster Member

I'm the problem but yet here you are using vulgar and hateful language. Just tired of this whole stop bullying Palestine when they constantly screw with isreal and is known every leader hates and wishes isreal was destroyed . Sure their are innocent people in Middle East but even some of those have agendas against isreal regardless if they participate.

15. Centerville

Centerville Member

#FreeBeer

It's a tragedy for all concerned, again, but I've been fed up with both sides since the Clinton administration. The powerless want peace, the powerful don't. No peace.

16. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

Everyone can have their opinion, I tho am for peace.

17. mockster

mockster Member

This, I can't explain myself thoroughly on an iPhone thanks for saying what many and others such as myself are trying to explain

18. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

We get rid of LOFs and now D&D material is starting to invade the GARM???

19. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Please make it stop.

20. bmd

bmd Member

Ding ding ding. You explained it in much more detail than I did.

I would also like to point out that the original area of Palestine included what is now the nation of Jordan. The area on the maps above labeled "Palestine" is actually what was left over of Palestine after the nation of Jordan was established.

Here's a map:

[​IMG]

Both Trans-Jordan and Palestine used to be one big area called "Palestine". The Muslims got the large area called Trans-Jordan. And they were also going to be given 40% of the remaining area of Palestine.

But that wasn't good enough. They wanted all of it.

And the Jews fought them back and over time they've taken more of the area of Palestine.