1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barkley to have jersey retired !!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Old School, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Old School

Old School Member

2. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

3. Old School

Old School Member

oops, my bad. I don't check that forum enough.

Thanks,

Old School

------------------
    I voted YES!

4. ktfirstbsktnewmillenium

I am traveling all the way from Texas to Philly to watch Chuck's number get retired from the Sixers. ESPN has a cool article on Chuck too. http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0105/995960.html

------------------
    This is ktfirstbsktof01. I changed my email address, and I put it in the profile thing. I spelled it wrong, so I can't get my new password. Do you guys know how to recover the password? I can't use the forget your password? thing, cause the email address I put in is invalid. I'll use this username until I can restore my password.

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

You're going to the game??!!

Being a HUGE Barkley fan, I'm jealous!

------------------
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Gandhi

6. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Im a fan, but he's the one that's huge! LOL

j/k

Chuck is one of my favorite players ever, IMHO he had one of the top 10 moves ever(back down for about 5 seconds putting all your weight on the defender and then spin the other way. Worked for years.

------------------
    President of the Charles Barkley fan club...Oh he retired? When?

7. ktfirstbsktnewmillenium

Yeah I got $50 tickets.

------------------
    This is ktfirstbsktof01. I changed my email address, and I put it in the profile thing. I spelled it wrong, so I can't get my new password. Do you guys know how to recover the password? I can't use the forget your password? thing, cause the email address I put in is invalid. I'll use this username until I can restore my password.

8. Steve_Francis_rules

hey ktfirst, now that you've got a few posts with this nick, shouldn't you just give up trying to get the old one back?

------------------

9. Mr.Clutch

Mr.Clutch Member

Im kinda pissed at Chuck! I wanted him to retire his jersey here in Houston.

------------------
    "If you have to pick a player, I don't know that (Karl) Malone would be the one to pick. Muggsy (Bogues) would be my man. Muggsy would probably hear that and come and kick my butt"

-- Rudy T on Don Nelson confronting Karl Malone after Malone's usual dirty tactics bruised up Shawn Bradley