1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All that JAZZ!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Freak, Jan 5, 2001.

1. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

I have been waiting to play these guys all year! What took so long? We have already played the Lakers 3 times and they aren't even in our division.

Bring it on Jazzholes. Can't wait to see Stockdale in his tightie whities.

2. Francis2k

Francis2k Member

I hope the Rockets win this game so that we can be over.500 . Oh and i hope Steve jams on Karl Malone.

------------------

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Is there something you want to tell us Freak?

[​IMG]

------------------
    President of the Moochie Norris Fan Club - est. 99-00

4. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

Rogaine and Alfalfa are going down on Saturday night baby!!!!!!!

5. cato13

cato13 Contributing Member

Actually I would rather they wait two more since they play Denver tonight. [​IMG]

------------------
    Rockets Season
    Ticket Holder

[This message has been edited by cato13 (edited January 05, 2001).]

6. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

The Jazz are playing back to back. Their old bones won't be able to handle that. The Rockets will suprise, and pound the motherf*ckers by 15+.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

7. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

It appears that they will lose the Denver game tonight. I wonder if this will cause them to come out more focused tomorrow.

Oh well, that b*stard Sloan'll probably make em' work in a couple practices between games. They'll be way too tired too keep up with us. [​IMG]

------------------
    WooHoo! The season's here!....I'm still gonna need that keg of Pepto-Bismol.

8. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Why is it that the Rockets always have to play good teams on huge losing streaks? These teams always come out and play much harder and usually pound the Rockets. Unfortunately, I have to retract my previous post. The Jazz are sadly going to pound the Rockets by 15+. I hope I am wrong.

------------------
    "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning how to put food on their family while being put to death."

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I guarantee a Rockets victory , Starks gone may help the Jazz though

------------------
    "Its a good thing they don't make posters of European players"

-Walt Williams after getting "posterized" by Zan Tabak .

10. HOOP-T

HOOP-T Member

Stock and Malone have not been playing all that well over the past few games. They are due a good game soon, but let's hope they wait one more.

"F" the Jazz.

------------------
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."