1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Fox Sports] LeBron begins "process of evaluating suitors outside of Heat"

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by acefan18, Jul 3, 2014.

1. acefan18

acefan18 Member

2. dlite316

dlite316 Member

it is Amico bro

3. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

ITS happening.

4. acefan18

acefan18 Member

It would make sense if you think about it though. Just like any other news coming out right now it could be falsified, or overblown, but it makes sense to me. Didn't hear anything about LeBron listening to teams that were interested, or anything of that nature because he was probably giving Pat Riley a few days to see if he could make some decent upgrades to the roster. It is looking less likely by the day that they are gonna land an impact FA, and if the news of Bosh wanting $15-$17 million to start is true it would be very difficult for them to do so even if FA were lining up to go there. If I were LeBron I would be doing the same thing. Could also have huge implications as to whether Bosh really hits the market and starts fielding offers from other teams.

5. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Sorry tjones but we are gonna have to take your number, I hope your cheeks are okay ;)

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Has Morey informed Lin that they are making a poster of James with his headband?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  7. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

8. howardsucks

howardsucks Member

Yeah remember the 3 had a meeting the other day? You can tell in their body language in the finals that the team is over. I think Lebron got too big and it was originally Wade's team. Their team chemistry is completely gone.

9. acefan18

acefan18 Member

Wouldn't you? Lol

10. TMAC3

TMAC3 Member

11. FeaR

FeaR Member

Cavs know that Jazz will match their offer.

12. faraza84

faraza84 Member

If Cleveland has room for near 2 max players that might be a deciding factor. Already have wiggins whose a young athletic defender. Kyrie Thompson waiters varejao. Not sure who they could target that would wanna go there. Melo- doubtful. Bosh-if he's smart but he likes Miami. Gasol at 10 and maybe another player 9-10 mil range possible, hawes coming back is a possibility.

Lebron wants to win and doesn't want to be on a lonely island again in the finals and def wants not just complimentary style players but people that can create for others and their self.

13. conquistador#11

not a fan of his, but i am aware of his greatness and would love to have him here.
    do it morey! all means necessary!

14. sjackson0

sjackson0 Contributing Member

Amico has a habit of reporting rumors.....wouldn't belive the hype. This thread shouldn't get out of control, but probably will

15. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Whatever

Rocket River

16. chinesetaco

chinesetaco Contributing Member

Troll

17. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

strong username to post content

18. BuckeyeRocketFan

BuckeyeRocketFan Contributing Member

If LeBron and Bosh leave, Wade is the one that really gets screwed in all this. By opting out of his contract, he guarantees he will get a much lower contract now. Only reason for him to opt out was to get more years and to make the superteam work.

Not that I feel sorry for him in any way, shape or form.

19. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I honestly believe the Heat players and organization are feeding BS like this to certain members of the media to sabotage the plans of teams looking to become contenders (Dallas, Chicago, Houston).

Damn thinking about it now, it kind of makes sense with what DocRocket was saying about not being greedy and focusing on the right FA's. Maybe he knew we were wasting time and money on Lebron when we could be courting our 3rd and 4th options harder.

Lebron, Bosh and Wade will be back, and they already know for how much except Lebron who's willing to take less than max but will only say so when/if they get their hands on some valuable FA assets. That way he turns out being the unselfish hero who took a pay cut, which is great for his image. I have absolutely no faith in the idea Bosh opted out of his contract without knowing exactly what he would get for doing so.

20. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Dumb theory. Is Melo going to sign with a non contender because teams inquired about lebron?