1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

There's this girl...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Jul 1, 2014.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Works every time.

[​IMG]

2. mikus

mikus Member

Unless you have some kind of physical disfigurement, you really should take the attitude that no girl is out of your league. You put your best foot forward, try to relate to her as a fellow human being and see what happens. If there's chemistry then you let her know what you want. I know this is only words on an Internet forum, but that's really all there is to it. Some people have more natural charisma than others, but everyone's gotta find their own style and approach.

Someone else said practice and that's very true. You should try to strike up conversations with women that you come in contact with in regular life and you'll eventually get better at it.

3. vator

vator Contributing Member

Seems like an Anthony Robbins moment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So...

[​IMG]

4. AXG

AXG Member

I've never asked a girl out either. They all ask me out because I'm too sexy.

5. hooroo

hooroo Member

More chance of that turning him into an alcoholic and party chaser than socially inept

6. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

c'mon maynn people might read this and think it's me.. lol

7. CheezeyBoy22

CheezeyBoy22 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When you see at church, just tell her that she has Christ between those thighs.

But seriously OP, just man up. Are you an overweight or something? Even if you are, that shouldn't hinder you from at least talking to her. You shouldn't really have a confidence issue like you do. As Just stated earlier, rejection is a part of life. I was afraid of rejection growing up but I realize you're always playing with house money when you take a chance. If you win, then awesome. If you lose, what did you really lose?

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He could lose his dignity, self-respect... his reason for living.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mkba7n5Gvp8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

So you're nervous and scared to talk to girls probably. That's not gonna change overnight. If the chick is ultimately into you she's probably already aware that you're scared to talk to her and from the sounds of it she still likes you. It could be as a friend. It could be more than that. If it isn't more than that still, hot girls have hot girl friends. They likely have hot sisters and cousins. You make a true friendship with one hot girl and you're a straight up dude, she'll at least put in a good word to her girl friends. So go for it and if it fails, friendship ain't all that bad either. It may in fact net you more p***y in the end anyways. I'd say you love this girl but you haven't even talked to her yet. Don't turn what could be an honest crush you both may have for each other into a weird infatuation that leads to nowhere. Man up. No matter the outcome, you will grow from this.

11. joepu

joepu Member

But will you?

12. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Exactly
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This is sooo true. For some reason, girls like guys that are jerk store material because they find them *interesting* and not boring. They also come across as not needy which is important. All of these things stem from these dudes having confidence. There is also the angle of "well he is a bad boy/ jerk but I can change him" mentality. I've seen it many times, smh.

14. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

MAN UP, you have nothing to lose and something to gain.

I got the perfect line when you walk up to her. Tell her "hey girl you got that(point at her private part) I got this(point at your small sack), let's put them toghether.

15. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I bet you do not wear hats, since you are too sexy for them, right?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/39YUXIKrOFk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. egr281

egr281 Member

The odds are in youre favor buddy, the women to men ratio is 41:1 so if you fail on this one theres plenty left. But the odds dont work if you dont at least PLAY THEM

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

thats some pretty weak game there brah.

this is exactly how NOT to approach her. you will creep her out and come off like a stalker or someone who just has no confidence at all since you took 6 months to tell her this. yall have been in this class for 6 months now and you have not talked to her yet. its not too late, but your best course is to tread lightly...just strike up a casual conversation with her about something discussed in your group or ask her about some of her photos.

DO NOT swoop in and tell her how awesome you think she is and how interested you are in her...you will weird her out...you got to play it cool and casual.

just dont talk about manure!

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Just talk to people. If there is something there, it will progress.

19. Lost_Packet

Lost_Packet Member

Post a pic on your instagram asking if she would like to go out. She will think it's original...no guts required.

20. Rox11

Rox11 Member

don't use her jersey number, its a turn off