1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

we need Rondo...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JHarden713, May 3, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

They can coexist and the rox should get him and a coach

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

why didn't that trade go down again?

3. Mr. Space City

we need a new coach more than a point guard.

4. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Fingers crossed. Have never liked Rondo but we need an Alpha on this team. The pick and rolls would be amazing. Harden wouldn't have to hold on to the ball until the last 3 seconds and then kick out to Lin.

It would be like a dream come true!

5. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

Lol you guys forget Harden took us to the playoffs, he carried us man..calm down with the Harden to Rondo trades

6. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

The trade didn't go down because the Celtics wanted Parsons. That was their starting point. I think in the off-season we can make the deal happen. We do need Rondo. Our perimeter defense is atrocious and we need a floor general on this team. The best one that is available at this point is Rondo. He has improved on his jumper so I am not worried about it as much as I would have been a few years ago. He has won a championship so he knows what it takes to get there. Acquiring Rondo takes pressure off of Harden and gets him more rest, which he absolutely needs.

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

I want both Rondo and Brad Stevens. Let's pwn Boston out of a good coach like the Clippers did.

8. jocar

jocar Member

Imagine how unstoppable pick and roll would be with Harden and Dwight