1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The NBA would like to apologize again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Apr 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

It was just one call. The officiating stinks. They have allowed Mathews to do to Harden, what Beverley does to Lilliard. As Rocket fans we do turn a blind eye on our side at times.

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Why was he off balance? Oh yeah, Aldridge pushed him in the back again. Only the 44th time this series.

MAKE A HIGHLIGHT CLIP AND SEND IT IN, BRASS! We need those rebounds.

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

We are actually playing against the refs as much as Portland. They had better swallow their whistles in game 6.

4. magnetik

magnetik Contributing Member

wish we had an enforcer.. time to start throwing bows if the refs are going to let the blazers get away with everything.

5. i meow a lot

i meow a lot Member

tbh I think the NBA realizes its mistake in announcing these reffing botches so they will just stop doing it. It's lose-lose for them.

6. izeroi

izeroi Member

I wonder which team has the most "apologies" from the NBA right now (playoff wise)...

7. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

How would that benefit us or Harden specifically?

8. autoprt

autoprt Member

it just hit me that a lot of the older refs who are still out there the playoffs would be just too much of a season bennett salvatore, dick bavetta, eddie rush, joey crawford, these guys are still able to be effective but normally with the exception of crawford the others would be handling these games.