1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NFL: Conference Championships

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by J.R., Jan 12, 2014.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>MRI shows torn ACL and MCL for LB NaVorro Bowman, per league source.</p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/statuses/425396061432082432">January 20, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

2. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Damn. I was even expecting a broken leg to be added to the mix. Tough for him and the team. Dislike that team so much but I hope he recovers well from this and comes back playing as well as he has played the past few years.

3. ferrari77

4. ferrari77

Wouldn't you call the Titans their main rivals? With the whole Oilers-Titans dynamic, Bud, Finnegan-AJ, etc.

I could see Texans fans expressing similar 49ers-Seahawks vitriol towards the Titans.

Don't get it twisted because of that article. Carroll is every bit what you wrote, behind the scenes. He knows how to present himself to the media and how to get revved and riled up for his players and with his players. Maybe a little less so than Harbaugh but still on that level.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Crap, feel terrible for Bowman, he's a stud on the field.

I think the Seattle fans are classless thing is getting blown out of proportion. From the gif, it looks like it might be just one fan that tossed some popcorn, definitely no more than 2 people.

That fan needs to get his/her ass kicked pretty good, but I wouldnt judge the entire fanbase off an incident like that.

6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Eh every fan base in sports has some of those kind of dudes. Can't read much into that.

7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Welker was what ya call blocking for his receiver, what a concept! Cmon hoodie!

8. MosKeemYao

MosKeemYao Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HESJgpYYUyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks like Richard Sherman plays chess, he timed his speech perfectly

9. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

watch Richard Sherman get b!tch slapped in da face

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Wl4ViIwy7KA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Like I've said, look at his post game interview after the conference championship, he spoke like some one who is actually intelligent and what you would expect from a Stanford. For him to just completely lose it like that after the NFC championship, after he made that big play, to me feel like it was something he did just so people will talk about him.

They are, and they will continue to do so.

#491 wizkid83, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
  11. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Richard Sherman is basically the biggest troll in the NFL right now, thought you'd be a fan :p