1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone Going to Texans Draft Party?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by MadMax, Apr 23, 2003.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

????

I'm going with my son....anyone else going?

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I should be going to the draft.

Lousy indecisiveness.

3. MadMax

really?? the party here this weekend???

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

No, the draft in NYC. A couple of friends are going, and I've got a V.I.P. ticket waiting for me, I just decided way too late that I really wanted to go, and now the tickets to get there are way too expensive.

5. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

I think I will make it this year. Last year my wife was too hung over to move and I gave her crap about for about 3 months.

6. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

I told my brother I'd take him. I got the passes in the mail the other day . . . I'd really rather not (it's Oysterbake weekend in San Antonio), but I suppose it'll probably be fun.

7. Free Agent

Free Agent Member

From www.houstontexans.com

The Texans invite you to the Houston Texans 2003 Draft Day Party (presented by Miller Lite) on Saturday, April 26th at the Texans Training Facility!

The event runs from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Draft Day activities include live coverage of the NFL Draft on ESPN, live on-site broadcast by SportsRadio 610, Texans player appearances and autographs, introduction of the 2003 Houston Texans Cheerleaders and Bull Pen Pep Band, interactive games, prize giveaways and much more.

For free tickets, fill out the spaces below, then click Submit Form to print out your tickets. You can also secure tickets at your local Academy Sports & Outdoors.

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

cool. I would be there...but ya know...finals coming up and all.

Looking forward to seeing who the Texans pick up.

9. Lpya2

Lpya2 Member

Hey im going hell yeah you just show this print out tickets in the door and you get in. Right

10. MadMax

well...i'll be in a red texans t-shirt with my 3-year old son who will be wearing a Texans jersey...so if you see me, say hi.