1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I give up..

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by bizzy045, Oct 31, 2013.

1. bizzy045

bizzy045 Member

You are 100% correct. I was going back and forth whether to start this or not. There just needs to be a change. It's becoming a terrible forum for rockets fans. Wanted all the complaints in one thread so the mods can see how bad this community has become.

2. chocolatebear

chocolatebear Member

Here's a tip. Don't post in those threads. Eventually they'll drop to to the bottom.

3. ryandoc

ryandoc Member

ClutchFansOnlyFan

4. Morlock O

Morlock O Member

I would like to suggest for the mods to cancel the thread privileges for all users from June 2012... they did this last year... I'm willing to give up mine as well just to stop this madness...

5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. eomor131

eomor131 Member

What about player only fan sub-forum for all POFs?

Or let someone update all those player only interview/videos/photos in one thread.
    (someone must be responsible for such threads).

In fact there are more articles about Lin.

7. Fawkward

Fawkward Member

Good first post. +1

8. j3i

j3i Member

Lin had a great game last night AND we won. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WIN-WIN SITUATION

9. shtinkee

shtinkee Member

Royce White still has fans?

10. Gil

Gil Member

This.

It's just beyond ridiculous now.

11. Breitbard

Breitbard Contributing Member

Exactly. The LOFs are annoying but right behind them are the "LOFs have destroyed civilization" drama queens. Put someone on Ignore, don't respond, and move on. Is it really that complicated?

12. thursdays

thursdays Member

With all this unleaching, it really is a duck.

13. Akkuron

Akkuron Member

Holy hell, this possibility only just occurred to me. Can you envision an alternate timeline where Royce actually panned out and played every now and then, showing flashes of potential, but kept calling out the NBA and Rockets front office in public?

Imagine the epic clashes of LOFs vs Anxiety Troopers. It would be like a shortbus destruction derby in here.

1 person likes this.
  14. antdrewjosh

antdrewjosh Member

If you can't see that Lin coming off the bench is best for the team and him they you don't know basketball.
    Lin was great last nite. Aggresive and looked fast and quick. He needs that ball in his hands and that's not going to happen with Harden and now Howard. Coming off the bench he can have the ball and drive which he is great at and shoot or drop dimes to cutting big men or open three point shooters. He has accepted it and LOFs need to too.

15. dayanm

dayanm Member

Can we start a newbie session or a nonsense section?

Newbie and poster got flagged can only post in there. If one post get 10 troll flags, its author can only post there for The next 7 days. During The first week after a sign up , newbie can only post there. Would it be too hard to implement?

16. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

48 posters on ignore, and around 44 are LOF. I'm ready to add more, it's so exciting! If you see my name as one who checked your profile it most likely means you're on ignore.

17. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

As a 99er who has been viewing this site since before there was even a forum, I have to say the overall quality has plummeted in the GARM, and that is directly attributable to the LOFs. At least the Yao fans were respectful.

It's past time for the mods to take a pro-active approach in maintaining quality on here.

Once upon a time the GARM was always littered with crazy trade ideas. A mod decided that it was time to merge all of that litter into one thread. It worked. There were exceptions, but it worked.

18. edwardc

edwardc Member

Real Fans only.

19. RoxD

RoxD Member

A good suggestion actually. That will save a lot of time.
    By the way, do not forget the labels like LOF, LOH, LOFH, and LOHH, so that I can ignore all of them altogether.

20. ThisVoice

ThisVoice Member

To be honest, there are only 2 or 3, or even 4 posters here that are ridiculous LOFs, Since they are constantly posting, it made it seems like there's an army of LOFs. Then you have trolls that purposely want to stirr the pots. I think you can either ban them or merge everything to Lin related threads. Please be advised