1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I think I was on FSSW today....

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Let me start off by saying that Miguels Cairo's "homerun" was not a homerun. It landed right below me, and I know for a fact that it hit about six inches below the yellow line. After the hit, Berkman looked up towards us and was kind of asking if it was over the yellow line or not. My brother and some other guy started pointing below the yellow line, and I started yelling,"Go tell them Lance!".;) Berkman then ran into the infield to state his case. The umps met, and decided it was a homerun :mad: . About 5 minutes later, the guy for Fox Southwest that sits by the dugout and answers questions(forget the name), came up to interview us. He interviewed the guy standing next to my brother(in red shirt) and my brother chimed in a little(In orange sweater, pointing at the yellow line with a black glove), and I was standing next to them in a white shirt and orange shorts(my style is awesome!:) ).

Did anyone see this?

2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Edit: Did anyone see this/ who all could you see?(i.e. just the guy in the red shirt; or him and my brother; or him, my brother and me.)

3. RiceRocket1

RiceRocket1 Member

I know what you're refering to, but I didn't pay enough attention to who was wearing what to tell you. I will say that the camera angle got at least 3-4 people on either side of the guy they talked to so I'd say it is likely you were on. Also, it wasn't a homerun...
    Not that is really mattered after that horrible 7th. :mad: