1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Winnebago" White

Discussion in 'Rio Grande Valley Vipers' started by Clutch, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

2. prv1981

prv1981 Contributing Member

The team knew that there would be issues. I think that it's good that they're willing to take risks in order to improve the team because it is hard to win in this league without getting a high lottery pick. In fact even with a high lottery pick it is hard to propel the franchise in a new direction.

I for one feel that Royce is a great talent that is learning just as the team is learning about him. Morey likened NBA talent development to nursing a baby elephant. You have to try very hard to nurture their early development in hopes that their talents can come to fruition after college. Furthermore, if they can render any kind of success throught this process with White it will do wonders in tipping the scales for the Rockets when players consider this team in comparison to others.

Go Royce! Go Rockets!

1 person likes this.
  3. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

I think Rolls Royce is a generically fitting name. Cuz instead of in the air, he'd rather travel in something that "rolls", and it keeps the car theme.

4. SeabrookMiglla

when the hell did he get an RV?

5. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

Royce White is an extremely selfish person. He b****es and cries about the Rockets not doing enough to accomodate him and his disease. All this while sitting on his fat ass tweeting about how much of a p*ssy his is instead of working out and trying to get into shape. I agree this entire ordeal is just to bring attention to himself because he thinks he's "special". F him! You don't see T-Jones crying about not being in the rotation. He's working his @$$ off like D-Mo did just to get a chance. Royce feels like he's entitled to a rotation but he will never sniff the NBA. He's like a child who thinks the world revolves around him and that everyone else isn't as important as him. I don't even want to see Royce succede because all that will do is bring him more attention and make what he's pulling on the Rockets acceptable. There are 100+ guys out there busting their tail just to get a chance to play in the NBA while Royce "Rolls of Fat" White is sitting back half assing his NBA career while collecting his millions of dollars from his rookie contract. Royce is the biggest waste of talent in a human being I've seen in a while. Here's to Royce failing miserably. It would be nice to take White's money and give it to CP 25.

6. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

its called Xanax homie

7. Blaster_333

Blaster_333 Member

I'd hate to see what you say to your kids when they get a bad grade. #MaybeYouHaveAMentalDisorder

8. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

Royce? Is that you?

9. gamer4Life

gamer4Life Member

Leave Ho out of this you b*stard!:mad:

10. rocketballin

rocketballin Member

Royce needs to just close up his twitter account and focus..and then maybe just maybe hell give himself a shot. Im sorry but he just makes himself out to be a diva.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Riding to a game in a Winnegbago is nothing to blast someone about who has anxiety about travel. I'm glad he's doing whatever it takes to get to the game. I could care less how he gets there. Anyone who's upset about that is just looking for reasons to be mad at the guy.

Winnebago White is a cool nickname. There haven't been too many cool nicknames in a long time.