1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutch's makes trade for new EGO? Proof is in the picture?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Feb 4, 2013.

1. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

2. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Okay doc, time to reveal the secret.

3. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Desk lol pos rep :thumbs-up

4. jae713

jae713 Member

AM I 1000?

5. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

A bit anti-climatic :confused: hahaha

6. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

Anybody got a Porky Pig "That's all folks" gif?

7. megastahr

megastahr Contributing Member

Now that we are at 1000 can we talk about this possibly being an outcome of what Doc is talking about...compared with cods comments?

I still feel J smooth is very connected to this. I just read an article that got me thinking...it said that Howard doesn't want to go to Atlanta...and another article that stated that Houston, Dallas, and Atlanta would be the main suitors for Howard...and when Atlanta realizes they are out of the running then they will trade Howards friend Josh Smith.

Asik/J Smith for Howard
    Rockets Get Howard
    Hawks get Earl Clark/draft pick and one of (Patterson,Jones, Morris)

I would think that would be better for the lakers then anything possible scenario. I think it would be worth it for us to do it...and if the hawks are really out of the hunt might be as good as they get.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=auxxnee

8. BIGHchamp

BIGHchamp Member

The night is darkest just before the dawn. I promise you, the dawn is coming

I AM THE DOC ROCKET..

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

Still think Doc is just commenting that Clutch is making it big time getting invited onto the network shows.

Funny how people are getting mad about his post based on assumptions he's talking trade. If a trade happens, it happens. No sense in getting worked up about it.

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Of course, if this involves a trade, we won't hear **** until after the trade deadline, lest the trade become Jeff-Van-Gundied (see also: Roy, Brandon).

Did JVG talk to someone who posted the impending trade for Brandon Roy on the Internet or is the story apocryphal?

11. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Doc Rocket hasn't been online since 12:29...

The 1000th post was epic btw

12. Morey=Money

Morey=Money Member

I really don't think anyone is mad or worked up. It is all tongue in cheek. Just poking fun.

13. Sydeffect

Sydeffect Member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  14. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

So we are trading for josh smith

15. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

16. Crutch City

Crutch City Member

If i post "LAST!!!" will this thread die?

17. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

18. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

Aruba is having a sex change, though we have already talked about this. I can only afford for one person to switch and it will be you, my friend. It's not temporary. This is it. This is the BIG one... It won't be some super- glamorous vacation, 'happiness' all around, stars in your eyes.....it's gonna hurt. I don't mean pain like the US entering a war against a German killer, or a killer shooting a German car, but a confusing pain like having a car that can travel in TIME to certain years. Now, McSorley has something in common with two people! Anyway...

Now, if you want to do this, you can stay with me in Houston, but....it'll be different, different than you think, different terms. I want you to feel perfect before we do this. I'm serious...I want to talk but you gotta call me. I get straight talk from you, you'll get no smooth talk from me. Talk to your family and friends and lets find a time to discuss when we've got all kinds of lines of communication open and easy all-access to each other. I want you, Aruba. You need to want me and trust me, too.

We could have quite a relationship, Aruba. From the looks of it, you like me. But I need to know, do you LOVE me? Because if you don't, this will not work. Lets make it work, Aruba! Are you intrigued by my proposal? If so, get with 'I AM!' and lets sing hallelujah!!

I'm excited. This could be a daily,planet-wide love affair! A true 1-2 punch!
    Think about it...we'll talk soon. Real soon!

Man, this is heavy! ....Doc!

19. Outlier

Outlier Member

...and here we go...

20. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I'm blushing...and just in time for Valentines Day!