1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luck vs. RG3

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by SK34, Dec 2, 2012.

?

LUCK or RG3

1. Luck

45 vote(s)
    46.9%
  2. RG3

51 vote(s)
    53.1%
  1. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...as-partial-tears-of-acl-and-lcl-mri-suggests/

2. Raven

Raven Member

And where was the owner when the decision was made to let his most important player ignore doctor's advice and put his career needlessly at risk?

Lots of stupid to go around.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

To be fair Dan Snyder is a sack of s*** and deserves to have his franchise rot in the NFL dumpster until he leaves. Just not at the expense of RG3.

4. SK34

SK34 Member

the redskins need a new turf to play on because that is the place where adrian peterson got injured and that is the place where rg3 got injured twice.

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

maybe they can take Reliant's turf? we'll pay for shipping

6. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

Very unfortunate for RG3, but he has to alter how he plays (and how Shanahan/his future coaches use him).

7. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

There was a point in the season where I would have given Luck the ROY and a point where I would have given it to RG3. But Wilson has stolen the show over the past month. He's clearly the rookie of the year. I hope the voting wasn't completed before the playoffs. Wilson is the man. Lowest ceiling of the 3 but best performance as a rookie. No question.

And while I'm on the subject of Wilson, how about Seattle's draft? Their draft got them a playoff spot and a bright future, that's how great it was.